|Lisa Emery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1952|
|Eye Color||Greenish Blue|
Lisa Emery is an American actress whose acting credits include a number of well-known films and shows such as A Map of the World, Unfaithful, The Night Listener, Law & Order, Third Watch, Fringe, Damages, Jessica Jones, and Ozark.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
East Village, New York City, New York, United States
Lisa studied at Hollins College but graduated from drama classes.
Then, she started going to Circle in the Square Theatre School, where she studied for a year but left to begin with auditions. Later, she enrolled once again at the school.
Lisa is represented by Harden Curtis Kirsten Riley Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa has dated –
- While in New York, she had dated a boy for a long time but decided to part ways with him.
- Josh Pais (1990-2003) – The couple got married to one another in the year 1990. However, despite being married for 10 years, their relationship fell through in 2003 and couple legally parted ways. Lisa gave birth to her first child, a boy named Zane Pais (b. September 22, 1993).
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Thin lips
Lisa Emery Facts
- She was raised in Pennsylvania.
- Emery followed in the footsteps of her mother who belonged to Charlottesville, Virginia and was an aspiring actress. Whereas, her father was an advertising executive who operated in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- Initially, Lisa had planned to study painting at Hollins College but resorted to taking up drama classes. She once stated that she had made the switch because the kids at drama class were having more fun.
- After studying at Circle in the Square Theatre School for a year, Lisa relocated to New York in order to work on her acting career.
- She shifted to East Village in New York City in 1982. As of March 2020, she still resided in the same place.
- The first award that she won was the Obie Award 2003-2004 for “Outstanding Performance.”
- Lisa appeared alongside her son Zane Pais in the film Margot at the Wedding in 2007.
Featured Image By Hollins / Twitter