|Emma Caulfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1973|
|Spouse||Mark Leslie Ford|
Emma Caulfield is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer known for her roles like Lorraine Miller in General Hospital, Susan Keats in Beverly Hills, 90210, Anyanka “Anya” Jenkins/Anya Emerson in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Blind Witch in Once Upon a Time, Emma Bradshaw in Life Unexpected, Sasha in Gigantic, Sarah Proctor/”Dottie Jones” in WandaVision, Molly in Back in the Day, Winnie in Royal Pains, and Tracy Otto in Fear the Walking Dead.
Emma M. Chukker
San Diego, California, United States
Emma Caulfield studied at La Jolla Country Day School, an independent school in University City, a community of San Diego. She also attended TASIS England (formally known as The American School in England), an American international boarding and day school in England.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Rodney Chukker
- Mother – Denise Chukker (Professional Singer)
- Others – Donald John Chukker (Paternal Grandfather), Ida Ann Remakel (Paternal Grandmother)
Emma Caulfield has been represented by Armada Partners, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Caulfield has dated –
- Cornelius Grobbelaar (2006-2010) – She got married to Cornelius Grobbelaar in the year 2006 but she filed for divorce after a few years of marriage and their relationship ended in 2010.
- Mark Leslie Ford (2017-Present) – Emma then married Mark Leslie Ford and the duo has been blessed with a daughter named Knightley Lake Ford (b. July 10, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Emma Caulfield is of Luxembourgish, German, English, and Portuguese descent.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Beauty spots on her neck
Emma Caulfield Facts
- From 1998 to 2003, she appeared as Anyanka “Anya” Jenkins/Anya Emerson in the supernatural horror comedy-drama television series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This role won her the 2003 Saturn Award for “Cinescape Genre Face of the Future Award (Female)” while she was also nominated for the 2003 Satellite Award in the “Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Drama Series” category.
- Emma Caulfield was cast as Sarah in the short thriller film, Hollow, in 2003 and for this performance, she was honored as the “Best Actress in a Short Film” at Beverly Hills Film Festival and as the “Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role” at Sydney Film Festival.
- Alongside Chaney Kley, she co-starred as Caitlin Greene in the 2003 supernatural horror film, Darkness Falls.
- In 2003, Emma Caulfield was ranked at number #98 in a list of the “World’s 100 S*xiest Women”.
- She played the character named Molly in the 2014 comedy film, Back in the Day.
Featured Image by Raven Underwood / Flickr / CC BY 2.0