|Seth Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1974|
Seth Green is an American actor, voice actor, writer, and producer whose film credits include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Arcade, White Man’s Burden, Airborne, To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Can’t Hardly Wait, Idle Hands, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, The Trumpet of the Swan, The Attic Expeditions, Josie and the Pussycats, Rat Race, America’s Sweethearts, Party Monster, Austin Powers in Goldmember, Knockaround Guys, Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, The Italian Job, The Best Man, Without a Paddle, Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story, Electric Apricot: Quest for Festeroo, Iron Man 2, The Story of Luke, I Know That Voice, Dear Mr. Watterson, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Identical, Weird: The Al Yankovic Story, Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling, Yellowbird, The Lego Batman Movie, Holidays, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, A Futile and Stupid Gesture, Dear Dictator, Black Friday, and Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green
Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Seth Green was enrolled in the same middle school as pop artist Eve. Also, he graduated from high school with honors.
Actor, writer, producer, comedian, director
- Father – Herbert Green
- Mother – Barbara Green
- Siblings – Kaela Green (Older Sister)
- Others – Allan Green (Paternal Grandfather), Rhoda Green (Paternal Grandmother), Benjamin Morton Gesshel (Maternal Grandfather), Pearl Schwartz (Maternal Grandmother)
Seth Green has been represented by –
- Koopman Management
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
His net worth has been $40 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Seth Green has dated –
- Chad Morgan (1998-2002) – Seth started going out with actress Chad Morgan in 1998. They appeared at a number of public events and functions side by side before they decided to draw curtains on their relationship of four years in 2002. However, their separation was amicable and they remained close friends after their breakup. She even made multiple appearances in his comedy show, Robot Chicken.
- Candace Bailey (2006-2007) – Seth reportedly started dating actress Candace Bailey in April 2006. She even joined him in the protests during the infamous strike by the Writers Guild of America in April 2007. They decided to go separate ways some months later, with the premiere of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry being their last public appearance as a couple.
- Kristin Chenoweth (2008) – Seth was reported to be in a relationship with actress Kristin Chenoweth after they were pictured out on a date at a posh Hollywood hotel in 2008. They had grown close while working in the TV comedy sketch series, Robot Chicken.
- Robin Bain (2008) – Seth went out with actress and writer Robin Bain for a couple of months in 2008. They had reportedly got enamored with each other while working in Robot Chicken.
- Clare Grant (2007-Present) – Seth first met actress Clare Grant at the reopening of their favorite comic book store, Golden Apple Comics in 2006. Green was there to sign autographs and she was photographing the event. Their second meeting came at the Comic-Con in 2007, where they are said to have first fallen in love. Green got her phone number through their mutual friend. They eventually went out for a play date. They gave exactly the same order at the restaurant and when they came to his house, she noticed that he had the same shows in the same order on his DVR. Things got serious for them during the Robot Chicken Skate Party Bus Tour. By the time, they had to get off the bus and go separate ways, he realized how close they had become. They got engaged on 2009 New Year’s Eve. In May 2010, they got married in North California.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Scottish, Russian, and Polish ancestry.
- Short height
- Red hair
Seth Green has starred in the TV commercials for –
- Lee Jeans
- John Denver Album
- Burger King
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (Video Game)
- Hewlett Packard Printer
- Froot Loops
- Carl’s Jr.
- Jello Pudding Pops
- Kodak Gold Ultra
- Rally’s Fast Food KABC
- SciFi Channel
- Kodak Gold Flexi-Clear
- Nerf Slingshot
- Pudding Roll-Ups
- Duncan Hines Cookies
- Lionel Playworld Christmas
- Trix cereal
- Lemon Joy
- Matchbox Car Wash
- White Cloud toilet paper
He has also appeared in an anti-smoking advert for the California Department of Health Services.
In 2000, he said, “God is, to me, pretty much an idea. God is, to me, pretty much a myth created over time to deny the idea that we’re all responsible for our own actions.” Later, in 2013, he stated that he had “a deep belief in the divinity of the Universe, and I had no ability to really comprehend the scope or magnitude of all the things that I don’t understand”.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Scott (Dr. Evil’s son) in three Austin Powers movies.
- Lending voice to the character of Chris in the animated TV series, Family Guy.
In 1984, Seth first appeared in Billions for Boris in his role as Benjamin ‘Ape-Face’ Andrews.
First TV Show
In 1984, Seth guest appeared in the Charlie’s Christmas Secret episode of Young People’s Specials.
As he has a very good metabolism, he doesn’t bother too much about working out. He finds it difficult to keep weight on, so piling on pounds is out of the question for him. However, he does perform pushups and sit-ups whenever he is in the mood for some fitness activity. For his mental health, he relies on regular practice of meditation, which helps him clear his mind.
Seth Green Favorite Things
- Comedy Movies – Raising Arizona (1987), Coming to America (1988), Airplane! (1980), Life of Brian (1979), Defending Your Life (1991)
- Fashion Designers – Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, and Donna Karan
- Food – In-N-Out Burger
Seth Green Facts
- In 2004, Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine placed Seth in the #7 spot on the “Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel Universe” list after conducting a fan poll.
- He had auditioned for the role of Ricky Fitts in the 1999 drama movie, American Beauty. But, the role eventually went to Wes Bentley.
- Seth had also auditioned for the supporting role of Patrick in the romance drama, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004). In the end, he finished runner-up to Elijah Wood.
- In 1998, Entertainment Weekly magazine included him on the list of “100 Most Creative People in Entertainment”.
- Green started his acting career at the very young age of 7 after his uncle, who was a casting director got him to work in numerous TV commercials.
- For his voiceover work for Chris Griffin in Family Guy, he took inspiration from the Buffalo Bill character in the 1991 hit, The Silence of the Lambs.
- Apart from Chi Muoi Lo, he is the only actor to have appeared in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) film and its television adaptation Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which premiered on TV in 1997.
- When he got an offer for the role in Austin Powers, he had also been offered a role in the Chairman of the Board simultaneously. The decision to go for the former was one of the toughest decisions he made in his life.
- Alongside Will Forte, Domhnall Gleeson, Martin Mull, Joel McHale, Thomas Lennon, John Gemberling, Matt Walsh, Rick Glassman, Jon Daly, and Emmy Rossum, he co-starred as Christopher Guest in the 2018 biographical comedy-drama film A Futile and Stupid Gesture.
- He provided vocals to the character of Thunderbolt in the superhero television series Stargirl in 2022.