|Anthony Ortiz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1998|
Anthony Ortiz is an American singer who rose to fame after he appeared as a contestant on the 2019 series of The Voice. Aside from that, he is also known for the release of his tracks What’s the Rush and Tongue Twister.
Tampa, Florida, United States
Alternative, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rap
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Anthony has dated –
- Sydnie Avery
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a messy hairstyle.
- Prominent jawline
- He has several tattoos inked on his left arm.
Anthony Ortiz Favorite Things
- Guitar – My blue fender acoustic-electric
Source – Now Entertainment Magazine
Anthony Ortiz Facts
- He started taking an interest in skateboarding at an early age and by the time he was 12 years old, Anthony had already begun taking part in competitions.
- Anthony is a self-taught guitarist and had also performed as a busker in the past.
- While competing on The Voice 2019, Ortiz joined the team of singer and songwriter Adam Levine.
- Ortiz was raised by parents who were teenagers of 16 and 17 years of age at the time of his birth. It was they who intrigued his interest in skating.
- His mother worked for the military whereas, his father worked in a hospital. Both of his parents lived in various places before finally settling back in Florida.
- Ortiz was 17 years old when he discovered his passion for music after his skateboard was taken away from him by his father for getting hurt too many times. The first time Anthony played music in public, he made $600. From there on, he went on to make much more money with time. However, his parents soon began to suspect that he may be working as a drug peddler and searched his room.
- On February 16, 2019, Anthony released his first song titled Te Esperé (Remix) [feat. W La Fe & Luis Franquis]. From there, he went on to release Watch My Fire, Bad Friends, Using Me, and That’s Okay.
- His celebrity crush is Zendaya.
Featured Image by Anthony Ortiz / Instagram