|Clare Grant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1979|
Clare Grant is an American actress, model, and producer who is known for being the co-founder of multimedia production team Team Unicorn and for appearing in popular films like Walk the Line, Happenstance, and The Graves. She is also a voice artist and has given her voice to TV shows like Robot Chicken and Mad. As a producer, Clare co-created and starred in the short film, Saber in 2009. Grant was a model with the Elite Model Management in the past. She is active on social media with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Clare Camille Johnson
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Clare attended White Station High School and Clear Lake High School. Then, she went to the University of Memphis.
Actress, Model, Producer, Singer
- Father – Clarence Johnson
- Mother – Glenna Johnson
- Siblings – She has 7 younger siblings.
She is represented by –
- Rachel Sheedy, Insurge-Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Ryan Thomson, Velocity Entertainment Partners, Los Angeles, California, United States
Comedy, Nerd Music, Parody
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clare has dated –
- Seth Green (2007-Present) – Clare first met comedian and actor Seth Green at the Golden Apple Comics book store’s grand re-opening party in November 2006 and then again, they ran into each other at San Diego’s 2007 Comic-Con, where they are said to have first fallen in love. After dating for 3 years, she married her boyfriend on May 1, 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, English, and Scandinavian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’, ‘dark brown’ or ‘Auburn’.
She has done several campaigns for big brands including L’Oréal.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a co-founder of the multimedia production team Team Unicorn
- Appearing in popular films like Walk the Line, Happenstance, and The Graves
As a Singer
As a co-founder of the group Team Unicorn, Grant has performed in various parody songs like G33k & G4m3r Girls and Meghan Trainor‘s All About That Bass.
She made her theatrical film debut as Audrey Parks in the biographical drama music film Walk the Line in 2005.
As a voice actress, Grant made her theatrical film debut in the action adventure comedy film Dragonfyre in 2013.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the musical reality-TV series Reborn in the USA in 2003. However, her role was uncredited.
Clare made her first credited TV show appearance as Valerie on the horror series Masters of Horror in 2006.
As a voice actress, Clare made her first TV show appearance on the animated comedy series Robot Chicken in 2008.
Her diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Clare Grant Favorite Things
- Childhood Show – Voltron
- Comic Book Store – Golden Apple Comics
- Female Fictional Characters – Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Ellen Ripley (Alien series)
Clare Grant Facts
- She was really obsessed with Star Wars growing up. She actually built, designed, and sewed together her own ‘Han Solo’, ‘Leia’ and ‘Jedi’ costumes.
- Clare was pushed into acting by her college theatre people, who introduced her to this local Memphis director in her hometown named Craig Brewer. Craig Brewer was the one who encouraged her to pursue acting professionally and to get out of Memphis for more acting opportunities.
- She has produced 2 different sets of short films titled Team Unicorn and Saber.
- Grant won the Star Wars Fan Films Award in the “Best Action” and “Audience Choice” categories in 2009.
- She was a model with Elite Model Management in the past.
- Clare played a supporting role in Phantom Halo in 2014 and appeared in a holiday anthology movie called Holidays in 2016.
- Clare has made guest appearances on shows such as Castle, CSI: Miami, and Warren the Ape.
- She was featured as “Babe of the Month” in a non-nude pictorial in Playboy magazine in October 2006.
- Adult Swim announced in 2013 that Clare would be appearing in a pilot based on the web series she co-created, Team Unicorn.
- In 2013, she played the role of Mala in the short film, Wonder Woman.
- She supports numerous organizations such as the Los Angeles based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) and the National Center for Transgender Equality.
- Visit her official website @ claregrant.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Brian To / Flickr / CC BY-2.0