|Ree Drummond Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1969|
Ree Drummond is an American blogger, author, food writer, photographer, and TV personality who has attained a massive online following due to her blog, titled The Pioneer Woman, through which she documents her life as a ranch wife and mother. For her work, she had won the ‘Weblog of the Year’ award for 3 years in a row (2009, 2010, 2011) at the Annual Weblog Awards (The Bloggies). In 2011, owing to her popularity, she was given the opportunity, to star in her own TV show, titled The Pioneer Woman, on The Food Network. In addition to her blog, she has also written several cookbooks, a children’s book, and has also published her autobiography.
Anne Marie Smith
Ree, The Pioneer Woman
Bartlesville, Washington County, Oklahoma, United States
Pawhuska, Osage County, Oklahoma, United States
Ree had graduated, in 1987, from the Bartlesville High School, a public school in her hometown of Bartlesville.
After her high school graduation, she had joined the University of Southern California, a private research university in Los Angeles, California. She had first studied journalism there before switching to gerontology and eventually graduating in 1991.
Blogger, Author, Food Writer, Photographer, TV Personality
- Father – William Dale ‘Bill’ Smith (Orthopedic Surgeon)
- Mother – Gerre Schwert
- Siblings – Betsy Lee Smith (Younger Sister), Doug Smith (Brother), Mike Smith (Brother)
- Others – Tim Drummond (Brother-in-Law), Chuck Drummond (Father-in-Law), Nan Drummond (Mother-in-Law) (d. May 2018), Patsy Smith (Step-Mother), Mauricio Scott (Son-in-Law)
In 2021, Ree Drummond’s net worth was $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ree has dated –
- Ladd Drummond (1991-Present) – After she graduated from the University of Southern California in 1991, Ree was planning to join a law school in Chicago. However, her plans changed completely when she met ranch owner Ladd Drummond and began dating him. They eventually got married on September 21, 1996. Ladd is a 4th-generation member of a prominent Osage County cattle ranching family and Ree refers to him as ‘The Marlboro Man’. They have 4 children together – 2 daughters named Alex Drummond (b. June 25, 1997) and Paige Drummond (b. October 31, 1999), and 2 sons named Bryce Drummond (b. September 17, 2002) (University-Level Football Player) and Todd Drummond (b. 2004). Ree and Ladd also have a foster son named Jamar who has played university-level football.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Mildly stocky frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Ree Drummond Facts
- In April 2008, Ree had held a giveaway contest through her blog where she had asked readers to share their favorite recipes. Within 24 hours, she had received more than 5,000 entries which had not only helped her expand the community of her blog’s readers but also create a community of food lovers.
- In February 2010, she was placed at number 22 in the list of ‘Top 25 Web Celebrities’ that was compiled by Forbes magazine.
- In late 2016, she and her husband had opened a restaurant-cum-retail store called The Mercantile, located in a 100-year-old building that they bought and started renovating in 2012.
- In April 2018, the couple had launched a bed and breakfast called The Boarding House.
Featured Image by Ree Drummond / Instagram