|Will Forte Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1970|
Will Forte has marked his name as a versatile actor and producer who wrote as well as starred in the Primetime Emmy Award-nominated series, The Last Man on Earth. He was also a regular cast member on the sketch comedy show, Saturday Night Live (2002-2010). Apart from these, he has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and movies which include Late Show with David Letterman, 30 Rock, The Cleveland Show, Conan, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, She’s Funny That Way, Staten Island Summer, and A Futile and Stupid Gesture.
Orville Willis Forte IV
Will Forte, Orville Forte, Billy
Alameda County, California, United States
Santa Monica, California, United States
Will attended Acalanes High School and graduated in 1988. He later completed his degree in History from the University of California, where he was a member of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
- Father – Orville Willis Forte III (Financial Broker)
- Mother – Patricia C. (née Stivers) (Artist and Former Schoolteacher)
- Siblings – Michelle Forte (Older Sister)
Will Forte is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Will Forte has dated –
- Sarah Chalke (2000) – He dated actress Sarah Chalke for a short period of time in 2000.
- January Jones (April 2015-September 2015) – Actress January Jones began dating Will in April 2015 and the couple was often spotted at events and parties. However, their relationship soon fizzled out and the two decided to call it quits in September 2015.
- Jaimie Alexander (July 2016) – Rumor mills were abuzz with news that Will was secretly dating actress Jamie Alexander in July 2016. The pair, however, chose not to comment on their relationship status and maintained silence over the topic.
Race / Ethnicity
Will has English, French-Canadian, Irish, Scottish, German, Swiss-German, and Dutch roots.
- Usually sports a beard
Will has appeared in the following commercials –
- FOX TV ‘Green It. Mean It.: Household Waste’
- Hulu TV ‘The Finales Are Just the Beginning’
- DIRECTV ‘Freedom: Seize the Data’
- HBO TV ‘Night of Too Many Stars’
Best Known For
- Starring in and creating the famous post-apocalyptic comedy sitcom, The Last Man on Earth
- Appearing in 157 episodes of the late-night sketch comedy series, Saturday Night Live (2002-2010)
Will Forte made his theatrical film debut as Young Bobby in the action adventure comedy film, Around the World in 80 Days, in 2004.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut as Joe Towne in the animated sci-fi comedy film, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, in 2009.
First TV Show
Will Forte made his TV show debut as the Snow Shovel Murder Victim on the late-night talk show, Late Show with David Letterman, in 1997.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut as Abe Lincoln in the Canadian–American adult animated series, Clone High, in 2002.
Will Forte Favorite Things
- Vegetable – Celery
- Snack – Breakfast Burrito
- Movies – The Jerk, Jaws, Godfather, Sound of Music, Graduate
- Saturday Night Live Sketch – Cowbell
Source – Vulture
Will Forte Facts
- During his younger years, Will was inclined towards extracurricular activities and was also a part of the swimming and football teams.
- He has revealed that he is close to his mother.
- Will has confessed that he enjoyed playing pranks when he was young.
- He is not an avid reader.
- Will enjoys hanging out with his family rather than partying out.
- Follow Will Forte on Twitter.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0