|Johnny Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Johnny is a South Korean singer who is a member of the famous Korean boy band, NCT, which is short for Neo Culture Technology. He initially started as the member of a training group, SM Rookies, and later made a permanent place in the NCT subgroup called the NCT 127. He has also been a part of several songs released by the band such as Cherry Bomb, Touch, Chain, Regular, and Fire Truck.
John Seo, Johnny
Chicago, United States
Johnny went to Maple School and then attended the School of Performing Arts Seoul. Later, he graduated from the Glenbrook North High School.
- Siblings – He is the only child.
Johnny is represented by SM Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop, Teen Pop
SM Entertainment, Avex Trax
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He prefers to dye his hair ‘light brown’.
- Puffy cheeks
- Pointed Chin
As part of NCT 127, he has endorsed the following brands –
- Design United
- Supercomma B
- Ivy Club
- Lotte Duty-Free
Best Known For
- Being the part of the Korean boy band, NCT
- Providing his vocals to songs such as Cherry Bomb, Touch, Chain, Regular, Fire Truck, and Limitless
Johnny released his first studio album with NCT titled NCT 2018 Empathy on March 14, 2018.
First TV Show
Johnny made his first TV show appearance in EXO 90:2014 as an SM Rookies member in 2014.
Johnny Favorite Things
Source – KProfiles.com
- He auditioned at the SM Global Audition in 2007 which were held in Chicago.
- Johnny became a trainee with the South Korean entertainment agency, SM Entertainment, in 2008 when he was only 14.
- He initially started as the member of SM Rookies, a pre-debut training team created by SM Entertainment in 2013, and was introduced as a member on December 24, 2013.
- In August 2014, his first dance video came out when he was seen in the song, Super Moon, along with fellow SM Rookies members.
- He was announced as the member of NCT‘s subgroup, NCT 127, in December 2016.
- Apart from Korean, he can also speak English.
- He is a huge fan of Usher. In fact, Usher’s song, Moving Mountains, was the first song that made him realize that he wanted to be an artist.
- Johnny does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by NCT127 JOHNNY / Instagram