|Felipe Drugovich Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Felipe Drugovich is a Brazilian race car driver who began racing for MP Motorsport in 2020 at the “FIA Formula 2 Championship”. Prior to that, he had raced with various other racing teams including Carlin Buzz Racing and Van Amersfoort Racing.
Felipe Drugovich Roncato
Maringá, Paraná, Brazil
Race Car Driver
5 ft or 152.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a slightly messy hairstyle
- He has a few acne scars on his cheeks.
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Alpinestars.
Felipe Drugovich Facts
- He was brought up in Maringá.
- Felipe earned a reputable name for himself right from the start of his career as a go-kart racer. He also won several major championships during that time.
- In 2016, he took part in his debut single-seater race at the “2016 ADAC Formula 4” with Neuhauser Racing. During the race, he achieved a podium and finished at 12th place in the overall standings.
- He joined Van Amersfoort Racing in 2017 and achieved 3rd place at the “ADAC Formula 4 Championship.” The same year, he even took part in the “Italian F4 Championship” with the same team.
- Felipe uploaded his first picture to Instagram on January 16, 2013.
- Carlin Buzz Racing announced him as a part of their team in February 2019. However, in 2020, he switched over to MP Motorsport.
- He has won several championships until early 2020, including the “2018 Euroformula Open Championship,” the “2017-18 MRF Challenge Formula 2000,” and the “2018 Spanish Formula 3 Championship.”
- He was drafted in by RP Motorsport to take the place of fellow racer Harrison Scott who had been injured during a race. Felipe was brought in during the Pro Mazda round in Mid-Ohio.
- During an interview in July 2019, he stated that besides racing a go-kart, he had never raced in his home country. He would especially like to race in the city of Interlagos as he finds the track there to be the best.
Featured Image By Felipe Drugovich / Instagram