Margaret Elizabeth Lindemann
Dallas, Texas, United States
Maggie’s formal education info isn’t available.
Singer and songwriter
- Father – Barton Duane Lindemann
- Mother – Susan Denise Denson
- Siblings – She has a brother.
- Others – Otto Barton Lindemann (Paternal Grandfather), Donna Sue McGee (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Edwin Denson (Maternal Grandfather), Bonnie Gay Uhr (Maternal Grandmother)
Maggie Lindemann is represented by –
- Gerald Tennison
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Creative Artists Agency
R&B, alternative, indie pop
300 Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and Atlantic Records
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Lindemann has dated –
- Carter Reynolds (2014; 2015) – Maggie started dating fellow social media star Carter Reynolds in early 2014. They had a very messy and public breakup in December 2014 after she found out that he was sexting another girl behind her back. After she used some explicit words to make his betrayal public, he accused her of having trust issues. The couple reunited in March 2015. In July 2015, their relationship again grabbed plenty of attention as he threatened to release details about their love life as part of his revenge. Some time later, he tweeted about contemplating suicide. At the same time, she was hospitalized and in his tweets, he claimed that she accused him of being responsible for her health problems.
- Mikey Barone (2016) – Maggie dated Mikey Barone in June 2016 after she was spotted getting cozy with him in his Snapchat video. Apart from cuddling up with him, she proceeded to kiss him in the video. He was then spotted in her Snapchat upload.
- Brennen Taylor (2017) – Lindemann started going out with YouTube star Brennen Taylor by the turn of 2017. She confirmed her new relationship by sharing a picture of her kissing him on her Instagram account. It was captioned, ‘I want you all to myself because I’m selfish.’ In March, Brennen sent their fans into a minor meltdown by posting a video alluding that he had cheated on his girlfriend. Fortunately, it turned out to be a comedy video featuring his close friend Big Nik in female clothes. After dating for a year, the couple called it quits in late 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh ancestry.
- Petite figure
- Thick eyebrows
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5.5 (US).
Maggie Lindemann hasn’t starred in any TV commercial. But she might have done endorsement work for various brands using her social media presence.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
The popularity of her single, Pretty Girl, which managed to reach the top 50 of US Pop Radio Charts.
As a Singer
As a singer, Maggie has released several songs like Knocking on your Heart (her first ever song), Couple of Kids, etc.
Maggie hasn’t appeared in any film till date.
First TV Show
She has not acted in any television show yet.
Maggie is fairly regular and consistent in her workout routine, which has helped her maintain a trim figure.
She prefers working out in the morning and her workout lays emphasis on high-intensity cardio and core work.
Maggie Lindemann Favorite Things
- Goto Spring Outfit – Shorts, sandals, and dress
- Color – Blue
- Song – Deathcamp (By Tyler, the Creator)
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- TV Show – That’s So Raven (2003-2007)
- Food – Pasta
- Musical Influences – BANKS, Lana Del Rey, and Spooky Black
Maggie Lindemann Facts
- She started her social media career at the age of 14. It was just a way for her to escape from the reality and share her thoughts about the issues she was dealing with.
- Her music career took off after Gerald Tennison discovered her on social media. He had checked a video of her singing the national anthem, which was shared by a fan.
- The first email sent by Tennison was deleted by Maggie’s mother as she wasn’t even aware that Maggie could sing.
- Maggie moved to Los Angeles on Tennison’s insistence and he took over to launch her career. He hired a vocal coach for her and got her in prestigious recording studios.
- She has suffered from incessant cyberbullying and at one point, she was so depressed that she even considered deleting her social media accounts.
- Visit her official website @ maggielindemann.com.
- Follow Maggie on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, iTunes, and YouTube.