|Ashley Hebert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1984|
Ashley Hebert is an American TV personality, pediatrician, and event planner who rose to fame after appearing on season 15 of The Bachelor. Further, Ashley went on to gain more attention after being cast on season 7 of The Bachelorette where she met the winner and now husband J.P. Rosenbaum.
Ashley Lynn Hebert
Maine, United States
Ashley divides her time between Miami and New York City.
Ashley graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and later started pursuing her Doctorate in Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
TV Personality, Event Planner, Pediatrician
- Siblings – Chrystie Hebert-Corns (Sister) (TV Personality)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley has dated –
- J.P. Rosenbaum (2011-2020) – Ashley started dating fellow season 7 The Bachelorette contestant J.P. Rosenbaum after meeting him on the show in 2011. Later, the couple tied the knot on December 1, 2012. Their wedding was aired on television on December 16, 2012. They have a son named Fordham Rhys (b. September 30, 2014) and a daughter named Essex Reese (b. November 4, 2016). Despite the couple being married for close to a decade, they decided to legally part ways on October 14, 2020.
- Yanni Georgoulakis (2021-Present) – She started dating Yanni Georgoulakis in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Ashley has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Florida Prepaid College Plans and Premier Pediatric Dentistry.
Ashley Hebert Favorite Things
- Thing About Yanni Georgoulakis – “He’s so calm and kinda quiet and mysterious … and very understanding and kind”
Source – Us Weekly
Ashley Hebert Facts
- Originally, Ashley is from Madawaska, Maine.
- Professionally, Ashley is a children’s hospital event planner.
- Ashley took part in several pageants for Junior Miss Maine in the past.
- She is very fond of dancing.
- Ashley made her debut TV show appearance on The Bachelorette in 2011.
Featured Image By Ashley Hebert / Instagram