|Nick Mara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1997|
Nick Mara is an American singer, musician, actor, and dancer who was previously a member of the group named ICONic Boyz. He later became a part of PrettyMuch, an American-Canadian pop and R&B boy band, whose other members have been Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, and Zion Kuwonu. Formed in 2016, PrettyMuch has released many extended plays and songs like On My Way, Jello, Would You Mind, Real Friends, PrettyMuch So Far…, Smackables, Hello, Open Arms, No More (ft. French Montana), Healthy, Teacher, 10,000 Hours, Summer On You, Phases, Blind, Solita (ft. Rich the Kid), Eyes Off You, Stars, Lonely, Lying (ft. Lil Tjay), Trust, I Don’t Wanna Leave (ft. Jeremih), and Stars.
Nicholas Carter Mara
Englishtown, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, actor, and dancer
- Siblings – Rob Mara (Older Brother), Chris Mara (Older Brother). He has a sister as well.
Nick Mara is represented by Mia Tinari.
As a member of the PrettyMuch band, he was signed up with Syco Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick Mara has dated –
- Alexys Cruz (2018) – Nick was romantically linked with dancer Alexys Cruz in 2018. Cruz was the cheerleader for the University of Miami in the 2017-2018 season.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian and Irish ancestry.
- A strong and chiseled jawline
Best Known For
Having been a part of the boy band, PrettyMuch, which was put together by the music mogul and legendary music producer Simon Cowell. He personally scouted all the members of the band as he sought to build his new band that would emulate the success of One Direction.
As a Singer
In July 2017, Nick’s former band PrettyMuch released their debut single, Would you Mind, which was penned by iconic writer Savan Kotecha, who has previously worked with Ariana Grande and One Direction.
Nick hasn’t appeared in a full-length film to date. But, has appeared in a short film Freeman Velocity in 2014.
First TV Show
In 2011, he made his first TV show appearance as a part of the dance crew, Iconic Boyz in the MTV’s dance reality show, America’s Best Dance Crew.
Nick Mara Favorite Things
- Music Genre – R&B
- Color – Pink, red, and baby blue
- Celebrity Crush – Jessica Alba
- Jewelry – Cartier Watch
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Nick Mara Facts
- He was a member of the hip-hop dance crew, Iconic Boyz for 5 years.
- His first car was a blue Mazda.
- In 2012, he was roped in to perform with Mariah Carey at the 80th Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Event.
- He worked alongside Bella Thorne during his stint on the Disney sitcom, Shake it Up.
- He has been cast in the successful Broadway show, Me and Casper Lee.
- Before he was signed up by Simon Cowell for his new project, Nick used to work at an Italian restaurant. But he soon realized that he wasn’t any good for the job.
- He wasn’t sure that he would be able to have a music career.
- He joined the band PRETTYMUCH in 2016.
- Nick announced his exit from the band, PRETTYMUCH in October 2022.
Nick Mara is really the best person, singer and dancer. I’m one of his any fans hes funny smart and dope, i’m not exactly a normal fan I guess. I like to think that hes like any other person just really talented. If he were to talk to my first reactions would be. #1 leave my mouth hung open #2 Make sure I aint dreaming and #3 start a conversation like if i was talking to a relative or someone I care about and feel comfortable around. If I were a singer I would probably miss knowing if people are being nice to me because of my personality and not my voice and looks. So hmmm yeah hes the best love him and keep on doing what you do Nick. ??