|Austin Porter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Austin Dale Porter
Charlotte, New Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Entertainer, choreographer, and singer
- Father – Bill Porter
- Mother – Tina Porter
- Siblings – Mason Porter (Brother), Ryan Porter (Brother)
His music band PrettyMuch is signed up with Simon Cowell’s label Syco.
Dance, electronic, pop
Columbia Records, Syco
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Austin Porter has dated –
- Fiffany Luu – Austin has dated Fiffany Luu in the past. In May 2018, it was revealed that they had ended their relationship because Austin was cheating on Fiffany with many girls at the same time.
- Ansley Mitchell (2018-Present) – In December 2018, Austin had started dating artist Ansley Mitchell. In May 2020, the couple also welcomed their child together, son Theodore Hudson who has his separate Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long hairdo
- Defined jawline
Best Known For
Being the member of boy band PrettyMuch, which was put together by music mogul Simon Cowell, who has been grooming them to replicate the success of his former band protégée One Direction.
In 2013, he released his solo debut album, One Love.
Austin Porter Favorite Things
- Anime – Sword Art Online
- Radio Station – Lofi Hip-hop
- Shoe Brand – Vans
- Video Game – Dungeons and Dragons
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Austin Porter Facts
- He is pretty good at doing impressions and he loves impersonating Marge Simpson from the popular animated TV series, The Simpsons.
- He enjoys a host of outdoor activities in his free time. He also loves to indulge in skating in his leisure time.
- He has revealed in one of his interviews that he once accidentally slept for 26 hours.
- He absolutely loves Japan and Japanese culture.
- He has claimed in his interviews that he started dancing before he started to speak.
- He first performed at the talent show, when he was studying in the first grade.
- He was bullied while growing up and has got involved in a host of projects such as Project You Are Loved that work against bullying culture.
- He started playing drums at the age of 10.
- By the age of 14, he had become a part of the dance crew and was writing and recording his music.
- He got his first breakthrough as a music artist in September 2014 after he was asked to open during Aaron Carter’s World Tour.