|Jack Douglass Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1988|
|Spouse||Erin Elizabeth Breslin|
John Patrick Douglass
Jacksfilms, Me Me Big Boy, Jack
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jack Douglass studied at a Catholic elementary school and middle school in Maryland. He then joined Atholton High School. It was during high school, that his passion for music grew. He learned to play the French horn and the piano. Also, he started using YouTube during his senior high school days after a filmmaking project stroked his interest.
After completing high school, he joined American University in Washington, DC and graduated with a major in Films and a minor in Music Theory.
Internet Personality, Musician, Comedian, Singer
- Father – Dave Douglass (Director of Internal Communications, Blogger)
- Mother – Donna Douglass
- Siblings – Kathleen Douglass (Older Sister), Eileen Douglass (Older Sister)
Jack Douglass is managed by Jon Brence, Fullscreen, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Piano, Guitar, Ukulele, Vocals
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Douglass has dated –
- Kristen Klessig (2010-2012) – Jack started dating Kristen in 2010 and they dated for around 2 years. Kristen is also from Maryland and was in a long-distance relationship with Jack even after he moved to Los Angeles. Kristen has also been featured in many of Jack’s videos.
- Erin Elizabeth Breslin (2012-Present) – Jack and Erin started dating in 2012. Erin is from Philadelphia and she works in Los Angeles. On January 1, 2017, Jack got down on his knees and proposed to Erin and they got married in April 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Long face
- Thinning hair with a light beard
- Thick eyebrows with deep-set eyes
Jack Douglass has done some product placements through his YouTube channel for brands like Daily Harvest.
He was very religious growing up, but after turning 18, his point of view regarding religion changed. Now, he does not like talking about religion.
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel Jacksfilms, created on June 26, 2006. His video The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody) which was uploaded on January 22, 2009, became one of his most popular videos. He has more than 4 million subscribers on his channel.
- His YouTube series Your Grammar Sucks (YGS) where he makes fun of YouTube comments containing incorrect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The comments are submitted by his fans. The series which was started in June 2011 became so popular that it was even featured on Huffington Post.
- His series JackAsk where he takes questions from his viewers and answers them humorously.
- Also, he runs a series called Yesterday I Asked You (YIAY), where he asks questions from the viewers and reads his favorite answers to the viewers. Based on that series, he has released a book titled The YIAY Book which is a colorful collection of questions and answers based on his YouTube series.
- Starring and collaborating with several other internet personalities in their videos.
As a Singer
Jack, Toby Turner, and Sean Klitzner were nicknamed The Sideburns Crew for their collaborated work. They released their first song titled THE VALENTINES DAY SONG on February 14, 2012.
In 2015, he made his theatrical film debut in Joe Nation’s film Bob Thunder: Internet Assassin as Pippen.
Jack Douglass, at one point, tried the P90 workout programme for 90 days. The programme helped him lose his extra fat and manage a balanced diet. He talked about the programme on his YouTube channel.
The workout was led by Tony Gordon. He claimed that it was the best programme for those who have never worked out in their lives before. He is still continuing his workout because he believes that health is a lifestyle.
Jack Douglass Favorite Things
- Subjects – Math, English, Social Studies
Source – YouTube
Jack Douglass Facts
- While growing up, he had a crippling fear of balloons because it pops.
- The first word that he spoke was “seven”. He was 3 years old at that time.
- He played the role of Intern 2 on MyMusic from 2012 to 2014.
Featured Image by Jack Douglass / Instagram