|Edwin Joel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1999|
Edwin Joel is an American singer, musician, YouTuber, and content creator who is known for being a member of the American-Canadian pop and R&B boy band PrettyMuch, alongside Brandon Arreaga, Austin Porter, Nick Mara, and Zion Kuwonu. The band was formed by Simon Cowell in 2016 and it has released many tracks and extended plays including PrettyMuch So Far…, Smackables, Would You Mind, Healthy, On My Way, Lonely, Teacher, Open Arms, Eyes Off You, No More (ft. French Montana), Jello, Summer On You, Blind, Solita (ft. Rich the Kid), Stars, Trust, I Don’t Wanna Leave (ft. Jeremih), Rock Witchu, Phases, and Lying (ft. Lil Tjay).
Edwin Joel Honoret
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Musician, YouTuber, Content Creator
- Siblings – He has 1 older sister. He also has 2 younger siblings.
His music band PrettyMuch has been signed up with Simon Cowell’s label Syco Music.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Edwin Honoret has dated –
- Tiffany Bondoc – He was romantically involved with social media personality, model, and Instagram star Tiffany Bondoc in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Edwin Honoret has Dominican ancestry.
- Curly hair
Best Known For
Being a member of the boy band PrettyMuch which has been formed by the record label owner and music producer Simon Cowell. Simon intends to push this new music band to the success achieved by his older band, One Direction.
As a Singer
Edwin Honoret Favorite Things
- Fashion Inspiration – ASAP Rocky
- Food – Sushi
- Color – Yellow
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Edwin Honoret Facts
- He considers himself the best skater amongst his PrettyMuch band members.
- He has revealed in an interview that he is as passionate about fashion as he is about music.
- He loves drawing and relies on it to escape from stress or from work-related issues. In fact, he started drawing before he got into singing and dancing.
- He himself did his own body art. He tattooed a pair of triangles on his hand.
- Edwin is a very talented dancer but he has never taken any dance lessons. He learned his signature freestyle dance on his own.
- He hasn’t taken any vocal lessons to hone his singing skills. He feels more natural while working on his craft on his own.
- Although he was born in The Bronx, he was raised in rural Pennsylvania.
- He started his YouTube channel in December 2009 and by mid-2013, he started posting covers of popular songs on his YouTube channel.
- His rising popularity on YouTube was noticed by social media entertainment company, AwesomenessTV and they signed him up for their YouTube channel.
- He has got a detailed tattoo of New York City, which features a subway system and the city’s skyline on his left forearm.