|Nate Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1984|
Nate Robinson is an American former professional basketball player who had represented the New York Knicks (2005–2010), the Boston Celtics (2010–2011), the Oklahoma City Thunder (2011), the Golden State Warriors (2012), the Chicago Bulls (2012–2013), the Denver Nuggets (2013–2015), the Los Angeles Clippers (2015), and the New Orleans Pelicans (2015) in the NBA (National Basketball Association). He had won the NBA ‘Slam Dunk Championship’ in 2006, 2009, and 2010, and was the first player in history to have achieved the feat thrice. Outside of the NBA, he had played for Hapoel Tel Aviv (2016) in Israel, Guaros de Lara (2017) in Venezuela, and Homenetmen Beirut (2018) in Lebanon. With Guaros de Lara, he had won the Venezuelan League Championship in 2017 and was also named the Venezuelan League ‘Grand Final MVP’ that year.
Nathaniel Cornelius Robinson
Seattle, King County, Washington, United States
Sammamish, King County, Washington, United States
Nate had attended his first 2 years of high school at Rainier Beach High School in Seattle. He had then spent a year at the James Logan High School in Union City, California, before returning to Rainier Beach High School for his senior year (2001–02).
Later that year, he had joined the University of Washington and played for their Washington Huskies basketball team. He had declared for the NBA Draft in April 2005, thus forgoing his final year of college eligibility.
Professional Basketball Player (Retired)
- Father – Jacque Robinson (Former Professional American Football Player)
- Mother – Renee Busch (Beauty Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Jasmine Stewart (Sister), Anthony Stewart (Brother), Deron Isaiah Robinson (Brother)
- Others – Tony Wroten (Cousin) (Professional Basketball Player)
- 4, 2 – New York Knicks
- 4 – Boston Celtics
- 3 – Oklahoma City Thunder
- 2 – Golden State Warriors, Chicago Bulls, New Orleans Pelicans
- 10, 5 – Denver Nuggets
- 8 – Los Angeles Clippers
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nate has dated –
- Sheena Felitz (1999–Present) – Nate began a long-term relationship with his high school sweetheart Sheena Felitz in 1999. They have 3 children together – 2 sons named Nahmier Robinson (b. October 26, 2004) and Ny’ale Cameron Robinson (b. 2006), and a daughter named Navyi Caiann Robinson (b. 2009).
He also has a son named Nasir Chakur Robinson from an alleged, unnamed illicit relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
He is primarily of African-American descent; and distant Filipino descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Dreadlocked hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a rugged beard
- Has both his arms, his entire back, and his entire upper torso covered in tattoos
Nate Robinson Facts
- During his high school senior year (2001–02), he had led his basketball team to the AAA State Championship and a 28–2 win-loss record. He was also named the ‘AAA State Player of the Year’ in Washington.
- In September 2010, Rainier Beach High School, where he had spent 3 out of his 4 high school years, had retired his number 2 jersey.
- He is passionate about car collection and his stock includes machines such as Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Challenger, Hummer H2, Porsche Panamera, Cadillac CTS-V, and Pontiac Firebird.
- One of the shortest players in the history of the NBA, he had released a book titled ‘Heart over Height’ in 2014.
- Nate was the 9th most-searched athlete of 2020 on Google in the United States.
Featured Image by Nate Robinson / Instagram
Did you hear that Jake Paul is going to fight a real professional fighter? From what I read Ben Askren has agreed to fight Jake in the boxing ring. This should be a much more interesting opponent than Nate Robinson. It’s going to be interesting to see how it goes down.