|Aanysa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1999|
Aanysa is an American singer-songwriter and dancer who attracted a lot of attention after her cover of Sam Smith’s Stay With Me became viral. The video posted on her YouTube channel on May 24, 2014, has more than 5 million views. She has also released the covers of other songs by famous artists like Chandelier by Sia, Drag Me Down by One Direction, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, and more. The singer has more than 200k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Dancer, and Songwriter
- Siblings – Nat (Younger Sister) (Dancer)
Aanysa is represented by Angie Irons.
Ultra Records, LLC
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dyes her hair ‘dark brown’ and ‘purple’.
Sharp-edged and thick eyebrows
Best Known For
Her cover of the track Stay With Me by Sam Smith and her first single Burn Break Crash
As a Singer
Aanysa released her first single Burn Break Crash in November 2016.
On her YouTube channel, she has posted several covers of the famous tracks such as Dark Horse by Katy Perry, Stay With Me and I’m Not The Only One by Sam Smith, Chandelier by Sia, Drag Me Down by One Direction, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, and many more.
As a dancer, Aanysa indulges in a lot of physical activity that helps her stay in shape.
Aanysa Favorite Things
- Idol – Michael Jackson
- Singers – Beyoncé and Janet Jackson
Source – Instagram, RCARecords.com
- She was discovered by Angie Irons, a production company owner, who is also her manager.
- She created her YouTube channel on June 26, 2011, and started posting the covers of many famous tracks by other artists in January 2014.
- Her fame grew when she posted the cover of Sam Smith’s original track Stay With Me that became viral with more than 5 million views on YouTube.
- She was one of the performers in Coachella 2018.
Featured Image by Aanysa / Instagram