|Amy Macdonald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1987|
Amy Macdonald is a talented Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and musician. She is known for her hit singles like Mr. Rock & Roll, This Is the Life, Don’t Tell Me That It’s Over, Slow It Down, and Pride. With fans all over the world, her music has sold more than 12 million records worldwide.
Amy Elizabeth Macdonald
Mac, Macca, Macca D, Maccy D
Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
She attended Bishopbriggs High School in East Dunbartonshire, Scotland.
Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Musician
- Father – Jimmy Macdonald (Worked as Accountant)
- Mother – Jo Macdonald (Worked as Surveyor)
- Siblings – Katie Macdonald (Older Sister) (Doctor)
Folk Rock, Indie Pop, Soft Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Rhodes Piano, Keyboard, Drums
- Virgin EMI Records
- Vertigo Records
- Mercury Records
- Melodramatic Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Macdonald has dated –
- Gregor MacDonald (2007-2008)
- Steve Lovell (2008-2012) – They got engaged in 2008 but did not marry.
- Richard Foster (2015-Present) – The couple got engaged in January 2016 and married in 2018 in Las Vegas.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in various shades such as “Black” and “Blonde”.
- Full sleeve tattoo on her left hand
- Large sparkling eyes
Amy Macdonald Favorite Things
- TV Show – House Of Cards
- Place In Britain – Glasgow
Source – Express
Amy Macdonald Facts
- She has 2 dogs named Arnold and Rocky.
- Her best friend since high school is Leighann Sherry.
- Her perfect evening includes meeting up with friends and family, having a nice dinner and some drinks.
- She had her first kiss at the age of 13, during a holiday in Malta.
- The first album she ever bought was Michael Jackson’s Thriller (1982).
- Her weakness is chocolate.
- If she could pass any law, she would make voting compulsory in the UK.
- The shop she can’t walk past is Harrods in London.
- The most expensive thing she has spent on is a house for her parents in Glasgow.
- Her biggest musical influence has been the Scottish rock band, Travis.
Featured Image by Harald Krichel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0