|Audrey Nurit Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Year of Birth||1990/1991|
Audrey Nurit is a French fashion and runway model who has done modeling work a variety of brands and designers such as Valentino Couture and Christopher Kane. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Metal Magazine, i-D, and many more. She is represented by agencies like Supreme Management, Bravo Models, Fashion Model Management, and Select Model Management.
She was born in October / November in 1990 / 1991.
Marseille, South Of France
Fashion / Runway model
Audrey is represented by these agencies –
- Natalie Model Management
- Supreme Management – New York
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- Women Management – Paris
- Seeds Management GmbH – Berlin
- Muse Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
5 ft 9½ in or 176 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Being a fashion model and walking various fashion shows
First Fashion Show
Audrey first appeared in the Autumn / Winter 2014 fashion show – New York where she walked for Valentino Couture.
Audrey Nurit Favorite Things
- Horse Riding
- Lying in the sun with a glass of rosé
- Favorite TV Show – Top Chef France
- Favorite Movie – Dobermann (1997)
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Alber Elbaz
- Favorite Beauty Product – Clarins Eye Mask by Caudalie
Source – Models.com
Audrey Nurit Facts
- Audrey was discovered in the streets of her hometown Marseille in France.
- She is an avid fan of horse riding. Audrey can be seen posting updates on her Instagram account doing horse riding.
- She likes to listen to 90’s French hip hop.
- If she wasn’t into modeling, she would have been a horse osteopath.
- She has a secret box in which she keeps collecting secret stuff.
- In 2015, she appeared in Christopher Kane’s Pre-Fall 2015 lookbook.
- She graced the cover of U Magazine’s October 2014 issue.