|Emma Blackery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1991|
Emma Blackery is an English singer, songwriter, YouTuber, and author known for releasing several hit songs such as Go The Distance, Magnetised, and Perfect. She also published a book titled “Feel Good 101: The Outsiders’ Guide to a Happier Life” in 2017, which became a Sunday Times Bestseller soon after its release. She is quite popular on her main self-titled YouTube channel to which she posts challenges, pranks, music videos, and much more content. Emma has more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Twitter, and more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube.
Emma Louise Blackery
Basildon, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Brighton, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Emma Blackery studied at Bromfords School in Wickford. Later, she completed her degree in Politics.
Singer, Songwriter, Author, YouTuber
- Father – Michael Blackery
- Mother – Sheila Blackery
- Others – Febe (Half-Sister), Travis (Half-Brother)
Emma is represented by –
- Mark of Free Focus Talent Management
- Nick Matthews and Ryan Penty, Booking Agents, Coda Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- RWG Records
- Lukas Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Luke Cutforth (2013-2016) – YouTuber Luke Cutforth had begun dating Emily in 2013 but they kept it a secret until April 2014. The couple could be seen together in several YouTube videos and even on each other’s Instagram pictures. They broke up in 2016 after dating for approx 3 years. According to a video posted on Luke’s channel, he said that their busy schedules didn’t quite favor their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair ‘Red’ and ‘Purple’.
Best Known For
- For singing several hit songs such as Go The Distance, Perfect, and Sucks To Be You
- Her music videos on her self-titled YouTube Vevo account and for the prank, challenges, advise, feature, comedy, and surprise that she uploads to her main channel
On August 31, 2018, Emma released her debut album Villains under the label RWG Records. Her album was ranked at #5 on the pop iTunes chart.
First Web Show
She made her debut web show appearance on My Virgin Kitchen in 2010.
Emma Blackery Favorite Things
- Saying – Worrying Makes You Suffer Twice
- Spell From Harry Potter – Crucio
- Books – The Elites, The Art of Being Normal, Beautiful You, The Year of the Rat, The Future of Us, and many more.
Source – Happiful.com, YouTube, Good Reads
Emma Blackery Facts
- In 2012, Emma started her main self-titled YouTube channel.
- In her teenage years, she fell into depression as she was going through a rough phase in her life of being bullied, her parents were separating, the stress of exams, and a hormonal change.
- At the age of 17, Emma’s fear of losing her father grew to such an extent that she began to suffer from separation anxiety.
- In the past, Emma used to work as a waitress.
- Her first YouTube channel was titled “Pink Fluffy Hat Time”, and she later created her 2nd channel “These Silent Seas” which she stopped using after a while.
- In 2013, she uploaded a music video to her YouTube channel titled “Go The Distance” from her EP, Distance which was viewed by more than a million times. Her EP made it to the #1 spot on the iTunes Rock chart in the first week of its release.
- In 2017, Emma started her Vevo channel to which she uploaded her music videos like “Nothing Without You”, “Don’t Come Home”, and “Magnetised”.
- In September 2017, she released a book titled Feel Good 101: The Outsiders’ Guide to a Happier Life which hosts a great deal of information from mental health to managing relationships. It was also rated as a Sunday Times Bestseller.
- In 2017, Apple used her artwork from the song “Magnetised” for the demo launch of the iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
- Emma has 3 YouTube channels – EmmaBlackeryVEVO, to which she uploads music videos; Vloggery, to which she uploads videos of advice, tips, serious talk shows; and Emma Blackery, which is her main channel and is a compilation of both her other channels.
- Visit her official website @ emmablackery.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Emma Blackery / Instagram