|Anais Mali Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anais Mali is a French model and fashion designer who has done modeling for a variety of brands and designers such as Zink, L.A.M.B., Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Derek Lam, Cynthia Rowley, Catherine Malandrino, Cynthia Steffe, Rachel Roy, and many more. She has been featured on the cover of magazines like Italian Vogue, Vogue Nippon, Harper’s Bazaar, V, and i-D. In November 2016, Anais also appeared in the music video of The Weeknd‘s song, Mania. She is also the owner of a line of bodysuits called Anaïs Bodysuits.
Anais Mokngar Mali
Toulon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – from Poland
- Mother – from Chad
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Premier Model Management
- Ford Models – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- Karin Models – Paris (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has a boyfriend in Miami. It is clear from her statement given to i-D magazine.
Race / Ethnicity
Mali was born to a father from Poland and a mother from Chad.
Hair, legs, skin
32.5-23.5-35 in or 83-60-89 cm
4-6 (US) or 36-38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Mali has done advertisements for Gap – Modern Family, JCrew, H&M, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous fashion brands and gracing the magazine covers
First TV Show
She debuted on television with a fashion show, Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2010 in which she walked the runway for designers and brands such as Betsey Johnson, Chocheng, L.A.M.B, Mikhael Kale, Sophie Theallet, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label.
Anais Mali Facts
- She has graced various magazine covers like W (Korea), Madame Figaro (France), Elle (France), all in 2012.
- Melodie Monrose, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Jourdan Dunn, Ruby Jean are her good friends.
- She walked in Victoria’s Secret fashion show 2011.
- She has appeared in editorials for Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue (American, Italian, and French), i-D.
- According to NYMag, her interests are listening to Jay-Z music, eating French food, watching films, and reading.
- In July 2010, she was featured as “Face to Watch” by style.it.
- In November 2016, she was featured in the music video of The Weeknd’s song, Mania.
- In 2017, Anais collaborated with designer Urivaldo Lopes for the launch of a line of bodysuits, Anaïs Bodysuits.
- In 2010, she appeared in the spring issue of Zink and also in J.Crew 2010 spring catalog.
- In 2012, she managed to receive 59th rank in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women“.