|Shakti Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1986|
Shakti Arora is an Indian actor, model, writer, and TV host. He is best known for his roles in TV series such as Tere Liye (2010) as Taposh Banerjee, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (2014-2016) as Ranveer Vaghelaand, and Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka (2018-2019) as Dr. Kunal Malhotra.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He has degrees in travel and tourism and commerce.
Actor, TV Host, Model, Writer
- Father – Naresh Kumar
- Mother – Renu Arora (Pathologist)
- Siblings – He has 2 older sisters.
- Others – Chandrashekhar G. Vaidya (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Producer, Director, Social Activist), Vishal Shekhar (Cousin) (Filmmaker), Ashok Shekhar (Uncle) (Producer, Celebrity Manager, Event Organizer), Madhuri Vaidya (Cousin), Rani Shekhar (Aunt). He also has a niece.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shakti Arora has dated –
- Neha Saxena (2018-Present) – He married a former air hostess and TV actress Neha Saxena on April 6, 2018. Neha does not like cooking but makes a good tea, according to him.
Race / Ethnicity
He is religious.
Shakti Arora Favorite Things
- Food – Butter Chicken
- Game – Carom
- One-Liner Quote – “Live and let live.”
Shakti Arora Facts
- He calls members of his fanbase ‘Shaktians’.
- He worked in a travel agency with his cousin before he became an actor.
- The naughtiest thing he’s done as a kid is ringing the doorbells of people living on different floors and then running away.
- Shakti was the naughty kid in the family and did not do well in studies in comparison to his 2 older sisters. They were mild-mannered and were well-educated and growing up, he felt pressured to prove he was a good son.
- Shakti used to tell the people at auditions that he’s not a good TV anchor and that they should not pick him. However, once he tried out and started practicing, Shakti discovered he’s happy being a TV host or anchor.
- His paternal grandfather retired from the Bollywood film industry at the age of 78. His last role was in the movie Khauff (2000).
- Shakti is adept at reading tarot cards and started out in 2008 by learning from Munisha Khatwani. He started because it gave him clarity in life and then started reading for others. Everything he earns through his gift, he donates to charity.
- He has a rigorous routine on most days. He shoots between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM, comes home to take a short rest, and heads to the gym. When everything he’s finished with his day, it’s usually 3:00 AM.
- A fact that always surprises his fanbase is that Shakti is an introvert. He confessed that acting is a medium for him to express his feelings and get social interaction.
- He is a hoarder of clothes, even if they are torn or have holes, a habit that annoys his family members.
- In his opinion, his best quality is that he’s very down to earth and humble to everyone he meets.
- Something that gets on his nerves is mediocrity. It angers him when he’s not performing to self-imposed expectations.
- Shakti is occasionally inspired by other people but has never been motivated by anyone else but himself.
- The best way to relax, according to him, is to have a great massage.
- Shakti is very spiritual and religious and prays whenever he gets a chance.
- He does not see himself as a celebrity and looks at acting as just a regular job.
- Shakti has rated himself as 1 out of 5 when it comes to shopping for his wife. This also prevented him from preparing good surprises, because he didn’t know what to buy.
- As of April 2020, a city he’d like to vacation in is Venice, Italy.
Featured Image by Shakti Arora / Instagram