|Kwon Kwang-jin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kwon Kwang-jin is a South Korean singer, musician, bassist, and performer who is a former member of the boy bands CNBLUE and N.Flying. He served as the bassist and vocalist of the boy rap rock band N.Flying (formed by FNC Entertainment in 2013) and its discography consists of several albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Brotherhood, Man on the Moon, Lonely, The Real: N.Flying, Dearest, How R U Today, Awesome, Knock Knock, Yaho, The Hottest: N.Flying, How Are You?, Spring Memories, The Real, Endless Summer, Hot Potato, Like a Flower, Sober, Rooftop, One and Only, Moonshot, Good Bam, I Like You, Basket, Starlight, and So, Communication. Kwon Kwang-jin left N.Flying in 2018.
Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Singer, Musician, Bassist, Performer
Kwon Kwang-jin was repped by FNC Entertainment.
Bass, Vocals, Guitar
He was previously signed with FNC Entertainment.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kwon Kwang-jin is of Korean descent.
Kwon Kwang-jin Facts
- He previously served as a bassist for the pop-rock band CNBLUE. The band was formed in 2009 and it has since released many tracks, albums, and extended plays such as First Step, 2gether, Thank U, Code Name Blue, 392, What Turns You On?, Colors, Wave, Stay Gold, Euphoria, First Step +1 Thank You, Bluelove, Bluetory, Re:Blue, Ear Fun, Can’t Stop, Now or Never, Voice, I’m a Loner, You’re So Fine, I Don’t Know Why, In my Head, Where You Are, Go Your Way, Still in Love, and Then, Now and Forever.
- With CNBLUE, Kwon Kwang-jin released the group’s debut Japanese extended play Now or Never in 2009 and later left the group the same year.
- He was replaced by Lee Jung-shin after he departed from CNBLUE.
- Before making his debut with N.Flying, he trained under FNC Entertainment for 10 years.
- His N.Flying bandmates included Cha Hun, Kim Jae-hyun, Yoo Hwe-seung, and Lee Seung-hyub.
- N.Flying made its official debut in Korea on May 20, 2015, with the release of the extended play Awesome. Its tracklist consists of songs like One N Only, One Minute, Awesome, Heartbreak, and All In and it peaked at #4 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On October 22, 2015, N.Flying released its debut Korean language single album titled Lonely and it included the songs – Lonely, Shameless, and Knock Knock.
- N.Flying released its 2nd extended play The Real: N.Flying on August 2, 2017, and it includes songs like Let’s Get Down to It, Don’t Mess with Me, The Real, I’m Okay, R U Ready?, and Say Goodbye. It peaked at #8 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On January 3, 2018, N.Flying‘s extended play titled The Hottest: N.Flying was released and it included the songs – Don’t Forget This, Hot Potato, I Know U Know, Crossroad, Just One Day, and Can’t Be Better. The EP peaked at #24 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- Kwon Kwang-jin was accused of s*xual harassment and inappropriate behavior by various sources in 2018 and it was also alleged that he had s*xually harassed fans at N.Flying‘s fan sign events. Eventually, it was announced on December 19, 2018, that he would voluntarily take a break from the group due to rising allegations of inappropriate behavior online.
- Kwon Kwang-jin later left N.Flying on December 26, 2018.
- It was announced that he would start his mandatory military service on September 16, 2019.
- Some of Kwon Kwang-jin’s role models include Bon Jovi, Billy Sheehan, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
Featured Image by Kwon Kwang-jin / Instagram