N.Flying is a South Korean rap rock band formed by FNC Entertainment in 2013 and it released its debut digital indie track Basket in Japan on October 1, 2013, as a 4-member line-up consisting of Kwon Kwang-jin, Lee Seung-hyub, Cha Hun, and Kim Jae-hyun. Over the years, the band has released several albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Brotherhood, Man on the Moon, Lonely, The Real: N.Flying, How R U Today, Dearest, Awesome, Knock Knock, Yaho, The Hottest: N.Flying, How Are You?, Spring Memories, The Real, Endless Summer, Hot Potato, Like a Flower, Sober, Rooftop, One and Only, Moonshot, Good Bam, I Like You, Basket, Starlight, and So, Communication. N.Flying has also been a recipient of various accolades like the Soribada Best K-Music Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Japan Gold Disc Award, The Fact Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Melon Music Award, and Brand of the Year Award.
- Lee Seung-hyub – Leader, Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Rhythm Guitarist, Pianist
- Cha Hun – Lead Guitarist, Backing Vocalist
- Kim Jae-hyun – Drummer, Percussionist
- Yoo Hwe-seung – Main Vocalist
- Seo Dong-sung – Bassist, Backing Vocalist
Seoul, South Korea
Rock, K-pop, Rap Rock, Alternative Rock
FNC Entertainment, Virgin Records
First Headlining Tour
The band’s first headlining tour was –
- 2018 N.Flying Live ‘Summer Feeling’ (2018) (Korean Tour)
- N.Flying 1st Livehouse Tour – THE REAL IV (2018) (Japan Tour)
- 2019 N.Flying Live ‘UP ALL NIGHT’ (2019) (International Tour)
- On October 22, 2015, N.Flying released its debut Korean language single album titled Lonely and it included the songs – Lonely, Shameless, and Knock Knock.
- N.Flying released its debut Japanese language studio album Brotherhood on May 22, 2019, via FNC Entertainment and it included songs like Stand by Me, Run, Color, The World Is Mine, Delight, and others. The album peaked at #10 on the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
- On June 7, 2021, N.Flying released its first Korean language studio album Man on the Moon and its tracklist consists of Video Therapy, Ask, Sober, Blue Scene, You, Into Bloom, To You, Undo, and others.
- N.Flying made its official debut in Korea on May 20, 2015, with the release of the extended play Awesome. Its tracklist consists of songs like One N Only, One Minute, Awesome, Heartbreak, and All In and it peaked at #4 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- N.Flying released its 2nd extended play The Real: N.Flying on August 2, 2017, and it includes songs like Let’s Get Down to It, Don’t Mess with Me, The Real, I’m Okay, R U Ready?, and Say Goodbye. It peaked at #8 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On January 3, 2018, N.Flying‘s extended play titled The Hottest: N.Flying was released and it included the songs – Don’t Forget This, Hot Potato, I Know U Know, Crossroad, Just One Day, and Can’t Be Better. The EP peaked at #24 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On June 10, 2020, N.Flying released its 7th Korean-language extended play So, Communication. It peaked at #4 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart and consists of songs such as Flower Fantasy, I’m Gonna, Oh really., Youth, Last Song, and E-yo.
- N.Flying released its 8th Korean-language extended play titled Dearest on October 17, 2022, through FNC Entertainment and it consists of the tracks – Monster, Firefly, The Night, 1, Shooting Star, and I Like You. The EP peaked at #7 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart and it also served as the group’s last comeback before the enlistment of their members, Cha Hun and Kim Jae-Hyun.
- The band’s filmography includes projects like Cheongdam-dong 111, Cheongdam-dong 111: N.Flying’s Way of Becoming a Star, One Night Study, Seung-hyub’s Summer Camp, Seung-hyub’s Summer Camp Season 2, Seung-hyub’s Winter Camp, Seung-hyub’s Fall Camp, Seung-hyub’s Fall Camp − Picnic, and others.
Featured Image by 뉴스인스타 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0