|Seo Dong-sung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seo Dong-sung is a South Korean singer, songwriter, musician, bassist, television personality, and performer who has served as the vocalist and bassist of the South Korean boy rap rock band N.Flying, formed by FNC Entertainment in 2013. The band’s discography consists of several albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Brotherhood, Man on the Moon, Lonely, The Real: N.Flying, How R U Today, Dearest, Awesome, Knock Knock, Yaho, The Hottest: N.Flying, How Are You?, The Real, Spring Memories, Endless Summer, Hot Potato, Like a Flower, Sober, Rooftop, One and Only, Moonshot, Good Bam, I Like You, Basket, Starlight, and So, Communication. Seo Dong-sung joined the group on January 1, 2020, as the replacement for former member Kwon Kwang-jin who left the group on December 26, 2018. Moreover, Seo Dong-sung has also been a member of the boy band HONEYST.
Seoul, South Korea
Seo Dong-sung studied at Unjeong High School located in Paju, South Korea.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Bassist, Television Personality, Performer
- Siblings – He has 2 younger brothers.
Seo Dong-sung has been repped by FNC Entertainment.
Rock, K-pop, Rap Rock, Alternative Rock
As a member of N.Flying, he has been signed with –
- FNC Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Seo Dong-sung is of Korean descent.
He has often dyed his hair in shades such as ‘blonde’.
Seo Dong-sung Facts
- He hails from Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- Seo Dong-sung’s fellow HONEYST groupmates were Kim Chul-min, Kim Hwan, and Oh Seung-seok.
- Formed by FNC Entertainment in 2017, HONEYST debuted on May 17, 2017, with the release of its single album titled Like You. It peaked at #22 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- HONEYST released its 2nd single album Someone to Love on November 22, 2017, and it included songs Someone to Love, Tik Tok, and Feel So Good. The album peaked at #34 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- It was announced on April 26, 2019, that HONEYST would be disbanding due to creative differences.
- Seo Dong-sung’s N.Flying bandmates include Cha Hun, Kim Jae-hyun, Yoo Hwe-seung, and Lee Seung-hyub.
- N.Flying released its debut Japanese language studio album Brotherhood on May 22, 2019, via FNC Entertainment and it included songs like Stand by Me, Run, Color, The World Is Mine, Delight, and others. The album peaked at #10 on the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
- On June 10, 2020, N.Flying released its 7th Korean-language extended play So, Communication. This was the project Seo Dong-sung debuted with as a member of N.Flying and it peaked at #4 on the South Korean Albums (Circle) chart and consists of songs such as Flower Fantasy, I’m Gonna, Oh really., Youth, Last Song, and E-yo.
- On June 7, 2021, N.Flying released its first Korean language studio album Man on the Moon and its tracklist consists of Video Therapy, Ask, Sober, Blue Scene, You, Into Bloom, To You, Undo, and others.
- FNC Entertainment announced on March 24, 2023, that Seo Dong-sung would enlist for his mandatory military service on May 8, 2023.
- Seo Dong-sung enjoys working out and playing craft games (like puzzles, board games, etc.).
- He has been roommates with his N.Flying bandmate Lee Seung-hyub.
Featured Image by Seo Dong-sung / Instagram