|Jennifer Wayne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1982|
Jennifer Wayne is an American singer, guitarist, composer, and television personality who is widely known for being one of the vocalists of the all-girl country music band Runaway June, popular for their singles like Lipstick (2016), and albums such as Blue Roses (2019). Jennifer has also appeared in numerous films including Like a Country Song (2014) where she portrayed the role of Amy and has been featured in many TV programs like the adventure game show The Amazing Race (2013-2014) and the reality television series I Love Kellie Pickler (2015-2016).
Jennifer Anne Kuhle
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Singer, Guitarist, Composer, Television Personality
- Father – Earl Lawrence Kuhle II
- Mother – Aissa Wayne (Actress)
- Siblings – Nicholas Kuhle (Younger Brother)
- Others – John Wayne (Grandfather) (Legendary Actor, Filmmaker), Pilar Wayne (Grandmother) (Actress)
- BBR Music Group
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Bob Bryan
- William Michael Morgan (2017) – She was briefly engaged to singer William Michael Morgan in 2017.
- Austin Moody (2020-Present) – She started dating musician Austin Moody in 2020. They got married on January 9, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Peruvian, German, Irish, Swedish, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Swiss, remote Scottish, and Welsh descent.
- Tall stature
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
Jennifer Wayne Favorite Things
- Person – Her husband Austin
Source – ET Online
Jennifer Wayne Facts
- She has recalled one of her most cherished stories about her grandfather’s life. He used to love the mornings and would wake up her mother so that she would stop burning the daylight. When Jennifer’s mother was still a young girl, she used to sleep in a bunk bed, always on the bottom berth. Once she had brought her best friend and they had switched so her friend was sleeping on the bottom berth instead. The next morning, her grandfather had gone on his usual round and visited the bottom bunk, his slap landing sharply on the occupant’s butt, upon which the invited guest had screamed and jumped up. After everyone realized what had happened and her grandfather had got over his extreme embarrassment, they had all ended up rolling on the floor with laughter.
- Jennifer was a professional tennis player while growing up.
- She has disclosed that she is very spiritual and would readily talk about God to anybody, having placed the Almighty before everything. She has added that she is after all human and sometimes does forget when she has to reel herself back in.
- Jennifer has revealed that she had an important thing to take away from the experience of being a part of The Amazing Race that was the fact that people all over the world are basically very good with so many who genuinely go out of their way to be helpful. She had to keep asking people for various things including directions, water, or food when starving, and she noticed when people had nothing to provide, they would still try to give something, and this aspect had touched her heart.
Featured Image by Jennifer Wayne / Instagram