|Yoo In-young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yoo In-young is a South Korean actress who is best known for her role as Jang-mi in A Man Called God (2010) and Oh Chae-rin in Dummy Mommy (2012). On the other hand, In-young has also appeared in various shows and films including Misbehavior, Mask, The Three Musketeers, and Foolish Mom.
유인영 (In English Yoo Hyo-min)
In-young attended Jikji Elementary School, Gimcheon, South Korea. Later, she went on to complete her schooling at Yale Girls’ High School.
Yoo also studied at Chung-Ang University Anseong Campus from where she graduated with a degree in Theater and Film Studies.
In-young is represented by WIP/8D Creative.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In-young has dated –
- Sung-rok Shin
- Kim Ji Seok (2020) – Yoo was rumored to have been dating actor Kim Ji Seok in 2020. However, in a statement of theirs, they stated that they were nothing more than very close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of South Korean descent.
- Thin lips
- Pale white skintone
Yoo In-young Facts
- She was raised in South Korea.
- In-young initially started off her career as a commercial model.
- In 2013, she became the first Korean actor in the Asian region to represent the cosmetic brand Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Sarah in Drama City “Oh! Sarah” in 2005. Prior to that, she was cast in her first theatrical film as Woo Wol-ran in Spy Girl in 2004.
- Over the years, In-young has been cast in various films and shows including My Husband Got a Family, The Three Musketeers, Let’s Look at the Sunset Holding Hands, Good Casting, Cheese in the Trap, House of the Disappeared, and Queen of the Night.
- She has appeared in several music videos such as Lyn’s We Were in Love, M to M’s Don’t Blame Him, SG Wannabe’s Lalala, and Roh Ji-hoon’s Punishment.
- Yoo has won several awards over the years such as KBS Drama Awards, 8th Asia Model Festival Awards, and SBS Drama Awards.
Featured Image By 김등등 / Kimetic / CC BY 4.0