|Victoria Bonya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1979|
Victoria Bonya is a Russian model and actress known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Playboy, Penthouse, and Maxim. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Chopard, Oribe Cosmetics, and Dior. Victoria has a huge social media fan base with more than 6 million followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Viktoriya Anatolevna Bonya
Krasnokamensk, Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
Victoria Bonya has studied at the Moscow Institute of Television and Radio Broadcasting Ostankino. She has also taken classes at the Moscow State University of Food Production.
Journalist, Model, Actress, TV host
- Father – Anatoly Bonya
- Mother – Galina Bonya
- Siblings – Angelina Bonya (Sister)
Victoria Bonya handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Bonya has dated –
- Alexander Smurfit (2010-2017) – Victoria started dating Irish businessman Alexander Smurfit in 2010. In March 2012, she gave birth to their daughter, Angelina Laeticia Smurfit. During the course of their relationship, they lived at one of the iconic Smurfit estates in Monaco. Towards the end of 2016, the reports of them heading for separation started appearing in the media. Finally, in the early months of 2017, it was officially reported that they had decided to end their relationship.
- Marouane Fellaini (2018) – In January 2018, Victoria was linked with soccer star Marouane Fellaini, who was playing for Manchester United at that time. They were spotted on a date in January 2018. However, the Russian media had been linking them together for a couple of months.
- As per her Instagram picture that was posted in 2018, she has started dating an unidentified man. In the picture, she was seen posing on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival with her date.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- High cheekbones
- Fuller Lips
- Hazel eyes
- Victoria Bonya has done modeling work for a number of brands.
- She has also served as the brand ambassador for the Polish makeup company Inglot. As part of her ambassadorial duties, she has attended the openings of the brand’s store all over the world.
- She has also used her social media presence to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Oribe Cosmetics
- Yanush Gioielli
- João Rôlo Couture
Best Known For
- Having done extensive modeling work for the famous Playboy magazine. She has also posed for a number of popular publications such as Penthouse and Maxim.
- Having made appearances in Russian movies such as 8 Pervykh Svidaniy, Z’olushka, and A mama luchshe!
In 2010, she made her first theatrical film appearance in the comedy-drama movie, A mama luchshe!
First TV Show
In 2004, Victoria Bonya made her first TV show appearance as herself on the reality TV series, Dom 2.
Victoria regularly hits the gym to keep herself in the right shape. She usually heads to the World Class Fitness Club in Monaco for her workout sessions. However, she doesn’t believe in following a diet plan or depriving herself of her favorite foods.
Victoria Bonya Favorite Things
- Food – Meat and Pasta
Source – Khaleej Times
Victoria Bonya Facts
- In March 2017, she was detained at the Los Angeles airport by the authorities on the suspicions of her being a spy for the Russian establishment. Her luggage was scanned before she managed to show authorities her social media accounts and prove that she was a model and a TV personality.
- At the age of 16, she decided to move to Moscow.
- In 2001, she was selected to represent Russia at the beauty pageant, Miss Earth.
- The Timeout magazine has included her in their list featuring 50 Most Beautiful People in Moscow.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gil Zetbase / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0