|Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|June 10, 1992
Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar is a well-distinguished middle-eastern born Indian actress who is best known for the important portrayal of her character Ragini Maheshwari in Swaragini-Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015-2016), Diya Singh in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya (2017-2018), and Uruvi in Karn Sangini (2018–2019). She is also noted for being cast as Mishti Khanna in the hit web series Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka since 2019. Tejasswi’s immersive skills as an actress also earned her a nominee’s spot several times at the Golden Petal Awards. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In 2015, Tejasswi attained a degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Mumbai University.
- Father – Prakash Wayangankar (Singer)
- Siblings – Pratik Wayangankar (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tejasswi has dated –
- Namish Taneja – In the past, she and her co-star Namish Taneja were rumored to be dating one another.
- Krrish Khedekar (2022) – She was rumored to be dating Krrish Khedekar in 2022, who according to Tejasswi’s brother Pratik is their 2nd cousin. Hence, he shot down the rumors.
- Karan Kundrra (2021-Present) – While staying in the Bigg Boss house, the actors Tejasswi and Karan Kundrra had started dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cupid lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Long eyelashes
- Rosy cheeks
Through her social media, Tejasswi has endorsed several brands such as –
- Charles & Keith
- Tennis Premier League
Best Known For
- Being nominated for several awards including 2 Golden Petal Award and an Indian Telly Award until 2019
- Being cast as Mishti Khanna in Voot’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka since 2019
First TV Show
Tejasswi made her debut TV show appearance as Rashmi Bhargava in Life OK’s 2612 in 2012.
Tejasswi prefers not to follow a strict diet routine as she enjoys trying out street food such as gol-gappas and burgers. However, she prefers to eat it in moderation.
Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar Facts
- She spent most of her teenage years growing up in Mumbai.
- Tejasswi was raised in a family of musical background. Her father Prakash is a professional singer.
- It was Tejasswi’s childhood dream to become an actress. Despite that, she is also a qualified engineer.
- She was discovered after she had won the ‘Mumbai’s Fresh Face’ beauty pageant in the past.
- In 2019, she made her debut web show appearance as Mishti Khanna in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
- According to a video posted to YouTube by Global Source, Tejasswi had auditioned for the lead role in Bollywood’s most-watched serials like Kamolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Vidhita in Perfect Pati, Guddan in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, Ruhi in Naagin 3, and Gauri in Qayamat Ki Raat. However, she was denied the characters.
- She loves eating food with a slight touch of spice in it.
- Tejasswi was 7 years old when she visited Agra for the first time. She is also very fond of traveling to places that hold historical importance as her father always believed that she should possess a good amount of knowledge about her country’s history.
- Her hobbies are reading and dancing.
- Tejasswi is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- The one thing that she finds difficult to part with is her phone.
- While studying in college, she also worked as a part-time model.
- In January 2022, she won the reality show Bigg Boss 15. She received a Bigg Boss trophy along with INR 40 lakhs cash prize.
Featured Image by Tejasswi Prakash / Instagram