|Zoe Kravitz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1988|
Zoe Kravitz is an American actor, singer, model, producer, writer, and voice actor. She is known for playing Bonnie Carlson in the television drama series Big Little Lies, Pearl in the comedy-drama series Californication, and Robyn “Rob” Brooks in the romantic comedy series High Fidelity. She has also been cast in movies such as Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, The Lego Batman Movie, Vincent N Roxxy, Viena and the Fantomes, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, X-Men: First Class, It’s Kind of a Funny Story, Kin, The Road Within, Birds of America, Beware the Gonzo, Divergent, Rough Night, and Mad Max: Fury Road.
Zoë Isabella Kravitz
Los Angeles, California, United States
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Zoe studied at Miami Country Day School in Miami, Florida. Post that, in 2007, she graduated from Rudolf Steiner School in Manhattan, New York. Kravitz also enrolled herself into the State University of New York at Purchase in acting conservatory but left after a year to pursue her career in acting.
Singer, Actor, Model, Producer, Writer, Voice Actor
- Father – Lenny Kravitz (Musician)
- Mother – Lisa Bonet (Actress)
- Siblings – Lola Iolani (Half Sister), Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (Half Brother)
- Others – Roxie Roker (Paternal Grandmother), Sy Kravitz (Paternal Grandfather), Allen Bonet (Maternal Grandfather), Arlene Litman (Maternal Grandmother), Jason Momoa (Step-father) (Actor)
Zoë Kravitz has been signed with Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, Pop rock
Her net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe Kravitz has dated –
- Lily Allen – She was romantically linked to English singer, songwriter, actor, and author Lily Allen in the past.
- Ben Foster (2007-2008) – Zoe started dating actor Ben Foster in August 2007 until 2008.
- Andrew VanWyngarden (2008) – Zoe was rumored to have a fling with singer Andrew nearing October 2008.
- Ezra Miller (2010) – After appearing together onscreen in the 2010 movie Beware the Gonzo, Ezra and Zoe came close together in 2010.
- Michael Fassbender (2010-2011) – German actor, Michael Fassbender appeared in the 2011 movie X-Men: First Class with Zoe Kravitz. They were rumored to be dating after their meeting on the set of the movie.
- Penn Badgley (2011-2013) – Gossip Girl actor, Penn Badgley started dating young Zoe in October 2011. But, the couple were already linked since July 2011. They separated in 2013.
- James Levy (2012) – She was rumored to be dating musician James Levy in 2012.
- Aubrey Graham (2013) – Zoe was rumored to have a fling with Canadian rapper, Aubrey Graham in November 2013.
- Noah Gabriel Becker (2014) – German former world’s #1 tennis player, Boris Becker‘s son Noah Gabriel Becker dated Kravitz from April 2014 to August 2014.
- Chris Pine (2014-2015) – From September 2014 to February 2015, Zoe and actor Chris Pine were an item.
- Asap Rocky (2015) – After splitting from Chris, Zoe started dating the rapper, Asap Rocky in February 2015. They dated for a couple of months before calling it quits.
- Twin Shadow – She had an encounter with Dominican American musician Twin Shadow in the past.
- Karl Glusman (2016-2021) – In 2016, Zoe started dating actor Karl Glusman. After about 2 years of dating, she got engaged with Karl in February 2018. The couple got married at Zoe’s father’s home in Paris on June 29, 2019. On January 2, 2021, it was revealed that Zoe had filed for divorce from Karl.
- Channing Tatum (2021-Present) – Initially, in 2021, Zoe was rumored to be dating actor Channing Tatum after they were seen together at a Mexican restaurant in Brooklyn, New York. However, they had confirmed their relationship in October 2021. The couple got engaged in October 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Kravitz has African-American and Afro-Bahamian ancestry on her father’s side while her mother is of African-American descent.
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Zoe’s shoe size is considered to be 7 (US).
Best Known For
Being a daughter of famous musician Lenny Kravitz and acting in the movies like No Reservations (2007), The Brave One (2007), and playing Angel Salvadore in the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011).
As a Singer
Zoe Kravitz is a member of the band Elevator Fight. Formed in 2009, Zoe is the lead vocalist of this New York/ Philadelphia-based band.
Zoe appeared in the 2007 American romantic comedy-drama film No Reservations for her role as Charlotte. She was in high school when she played the role of a babysitter hired by Catherine Zeta-Jones.
First TV Show
Kravitz appeared in 8 episodes in the American dramedy TV series Californication for her role as Pearl.
Zoe revealed she didn’t do any workout before the start of the filming of the 2011 movie X-Men: First Class. It was like a superhero workout for her. Zoe used to work out three to four times a week. She did circuit training to build different body parts. She needed a strong core as there were many action sequences in the movie. Apart from the exercise routine, she ate lean proteins and a lot of vegetables. To burn more calories and fat, she relied on Bodyism Body Brilliance shakes (a mix of green tea, organic veg, and anti-oxidants).
Zoe Kravitz Favorite Things
- Shopping Places – Santa Monica flea markets, Rose Bowl (in LA, USA)
Source – Essence.com
Zoe Kravitz Facts
- She is best friends with actress Olivia Thirlby.
- Zoe has African-American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- When she was five (in 1993), her parents divorced.
- She used to divide her time between her father and mother, after their divorce. Initially, she lived with her mother until 11 and then lived with her father and used to spend summers with her mother.
- Music is her hobby.
- She had also started a jewelry line with Swarovski (crystal company) in 2013.
- As a fashion model, she graced the covers of many magazines like Jalouse, Elle, and Venus Zine.
- She has an addiction to tattoos. Zoe got her first tattoo at the age of 18.
- In 2008, she was featured in Jay-Z‘s “I Know” music video.
- She has served as the face of Eleven Paris clothing.
- For the 2016 Presidential Elections in the U.S., Zoe had endorsed Senator Bernie Sanders.
- She shares her clothes with her dad, Lenny Kravitz, mostly T-shirts.
- In 2020, she co-starred as Robyn “Rob” Brooks, the owner of Championship Vinyl who struggles with a lifetime of failed relationships, in the romantic comedy television series High Fidelity, based on the 1995 novel of the same name by Nick Hornby. This role got her nominated for a Satellite Award in the “Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy Series” category.
- Alongside the likes of Dakota Fanning, Jeremy Allen White, Frank Dillane, Sarah Steele, and Evan Rachel Wood, she co-starred as Madge in the 2020 musical romantic drama film Viena and the Fantomes.