|Sarah Steele Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1988|
Sarah Steele is an American actress who rose to prominence after her portrayal of Marissa Gold on The Good Wife (2011–2016). From there, Sarah went on to earn further recognition with her appearance in the spinoff series The Good Fight.
Sarah Jane Steele
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
She completed her schooling at The Episcopal Academy in 2006. Later, Sarah went on to attain a Bachelor of Arts degree from Columbia University in 2011.
- Father – George Steele (Internal Medicine Physician)
- Mother – Katherine A. High (Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics, CEO)
- Siblings – Katherine Steele (Sister) (Dermatologist)
- Others – George Horace Steele, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Meredith Ann Calsy (Paternal Grandmother), Lacy Thacker High (Maternal Grandfather), Joann A. Davis (Maternal Grandmother)
Sarah is represented by The Gersh Agency and Station 3 Entertainment.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Raviv Ullman (2012-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah has Bohemian, Czech (¼), English, Scottish, Welsh, German, and 1/64th Polish ancestry.
- Her long curly hair
- She has a beauty spot on her forehead.
Sarah Steele Facts
- She was part of the choir at the Chapel of Episcopal Academy.
- Sarah was 15 years old when she was cast in her first film Spanglish in 2004. She was featured alongside the likes of various well-known actors including Adam Sandler, Téa Leoni, Paz Vega, and Cloris Leachman.
- Sarah’s mother Katherine A. High is a well-known doctor who is the Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Besides that, she is also the founder and president of Spark Therapeutics.
- With time, she has been cast in several hit shows and films including Law & Order, Gossip Girl, Margaret, and The Lucky Ones.
Featured Image By Sarah Steele / Instagram