|Raviv Ullman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1986|
Raviv Ullman is an Israeli-American actor, director, and musician who is best known for portraying the lead character of Phil Diffy in the American science fiction sitcom Phil of the Future (2005-2006).
Raviv Chanan Ullman
Los Angeles, California, United States
He holds dual nationality.
Raviv had attended the Hillel Academy in Fairfield, Connecticut. He had graduated from the Fairfield Warde High School, a co-educational secondary school in Fairfield.
Actor, Director, Musician
- Father – Brian Ullman (Printer)
- Mother – Laura Ullman (née Ehrenkranz) (Teacher)
- Siblings – Nadav Ullman (Younger Brother), Tali Ullman (Younger Sister)
- Others – Edward ‘Ed’ Ullman (Paternal Grandfather), Mildred Schindelheim (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph H. Ehrenkranz (Maternal Grandfather) (Rabbi) (d. February 2014), Judith Bragin (Maternal Grandmother), Joe Lieberman (First Cousin, Twice Removed) (Politician, Lobbyist, Attorney, United States Senator from Connecticut between 1989 and 2013)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Raviv has dated –
- Danielle Faurot (2004–2005)
- Rachel Perry (2005) – Rumor
- Aly Michalka (2005–2011) – Raviv had first met actress, singer, songwriter, musician, guitarist, and model Aly Michalka in 2005, on the sets of the TV series Phil of the Future. They had started dating soon after but had publicly confirmed their relationship only in August 2010. They had parted ways in 2011.
- Lalaine (2005-2008)
- Brenda Song (2006–2007) – Raviv was involved in an on-and-off relationship with American actress, voiceover artist, singer, model, and producer Brenda Song between April 2006 and January 2007.
- Laila Liliana Garro (2008)
- Whitney Martin (2009) – Rumor
- Sarah Steele (2012-2019)
- Julia Pott (2020-Present) – Raviv started dating an animator named Julia Pott in 2020. The couple got engaged in April 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
He had played the role of Kevin in a 2011 TV commercial titled ‘Magic Jingle Kicked Out’ for State Farm Insurance, a large group of mutual insurance companies with corporate headquarters in Bloomington, Illinois.
Raviv Ullman Facts
- Born in Eilat, Israel, Raviv’s family had left their kibbutz (an intentional community in Israel, traditionally based on agriculture.) soon after his first birthday to emigrate to the United States. The family had first moved to Norwalk, Connecticut, and then shifted to Fairfield, Connecticut, the following year.
- When Ullman was a kid, his father used to get by working as a clown.
- After he had played the character of Peter Pan at a summer camp, he realized that he was developing an interest in acting, singing, dancing, and reading drama novels. He had also taught himself how to play the trombone.
- In March 2002, he was selected to attend the Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership Foundation (HOBY)’s youth leadership program in Connecticut. There, he was selected as the ‘outstanding ambassador’ which enabled him to attend the HOBY World Leadership Congress in the summer of 2002.
- He was also an active member of the National Conference of Synagogue Youth, a Jewish youth group under the auspices of the Orthodox Union, one of the largest Orthodox Jewish organizations in the United States.
- Raviv is fluent in Hebrew, keeps a kosher kitchen, and is an environmentalist.
- He is an active supporter of TAP (Teens AIDS Prevention).
Featured Image by Raviv Ullman / Instagram