|Lalaine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lalaine is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and musician who is known for her portrayal of Miranda Sanchez in Lizzie McGuire, Abby Ramirez in You Wish!, and Kate in the remake of Annie (1999).
Burbank, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – Marian (Older Sister), Francisco (Older Brother), Cristina (Older Sister)
Pop, Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
Vocals, Bass Guitar
Lalaine is signed to Warner Bros. Records and LCV.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lalaine has dated –
- Stephen Colletti (1999-2000) – Lalaine started dating actor Stephen Colletti in 1999. They briefly dated for about a year before they split in 2000.
- Christopher Richard Stringini (2001-2005)
- Raviv Ullman (2005-2008) – Lalaine had been in a relationship with Isreali-American actor Raviv Ullman from 2005 to 2008. Even though their relationship has ended, they have remained close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Wide smile
- Petite physical appearance
Through her social media, Lalaine has either endorsed or promoted various brands including DisneyNOW.
- She spent her early years in Burbank and Sherman Oaks, California.
- From 1990 to 1995, Lalaine resided in the Philippines.
- As a child, she appeared as Little Cosette and Éponine with the Broadway National Touring for Les Misérables. After that, she went on to pursue a career in music. After the completion of her tour, she went on to reside in Sherman Oaks with her mother.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Miranda Sanchez in Lizzie McGuire in 2001, alongside the likes of actor Hilary Duff. For her role in the series, she was presented with the Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series – Supporting Young Actress” in 2002.
- Following the end of the filming of Lizzie McGuire, she signed with Warner Bros. Records and released her debut studio album titled Inside Story in 2003, and wrote songs for the album including “Life Is Good”, “Can’t Stop”, and “Save Myself”.
- Lalaine was taken into custody in July 2007 and was also charged with felony possession of methamphetamine to which pleaded guilty. Later, she failed to appear in court at a mandatory court hearing regarding her case due to which a $50,000 bench warrant was issued. However, the warrant was later recalled by the judge. Then, she completed a court-mandated drug rehabilitation at a facility located in Long Beach, California, and was expunged upon the completion of the program, as part of her plea deal.
Feature Image By Leroy Madison / Instagram