|Tenille Arts Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|April 19, 1994
Tenille Arts is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and guitarist who shot to fame with her self-titled first EP that got released in 2016 and debuted at the number 1 spot on the Top Country Albums chart on iTunes Canada, earning her the Saskatchewan Country Music Association award. She gained further popularity by releasing several albums including Love, Heartbreak, & Everything in Between (2020) and a number of singles like Mad Crazy Love (2018), the song having reached the Canadian Country Airplay charts. Tenille has been featured in numerous TV shows including The Bachelor where she appeared in 2018 and 2020, and performed the original ballad Moment of Weakness and her song Somebody Like That, respectively. She is the recipient of many other accolades such as the Canadian Country Music Association award in 2020 for being the “Rising Star of the Year”. Tenille has amassed more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Tenille Jade Dakota Arts
Weyburn, Saskatchewan, Canada
She did her schooling in Weyburn in Saskatchewan.
Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist
- Siblings – She has 1 sister and 1 brother.
She has been represented by –
- Powell Hedley of Dreamcatcher Management (Manager)
- Craig Campbell of Campbell Entertainment Group
- Alex Luebbert of William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (Booking Agent)
- 19th & Grand Records
- Reviver Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tenille Arts has dated –
- She first started dating a boy when she was a 15-year-old high school student in 2010. The relationship lasted for around a decade.
- Tyler Corrado (2020-Present) – In 2020, she had started dating singer Tyler Corrado.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- Defined jawline
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Kodak.
Tenille Arts Favorite Things
- Artists/Musical Bands She Grew Up Listening To – The Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain
Source – Off The Record UK
Tenille Arts Facts
- She grew up in Weyburn in Saskatchewan, where she started taking lessons in piano and singing, developing an affinity for songwriting in her teenage years.
- Tenille penned her first song when she was 13 years old and by 2009, she began to upload videos of her cover versions of hit numbers including one of Taylor Swift‘s Fifteen, that had grabbed the attention of a talent manager from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Arts has been thrilled to have made her Opry debut in September 2019 and got excited every time she has thought about it. She was also particularly delighted when her whole family had flown down from Canada to be at her debut.
- As her pre-show rituals, she has done some warm-ups and tried to take it easy and chill out.
- Arts has preferred wine over whiskey.
- Tenille has disclosed that for her, the best moments have happened when she has found her songs to have connected with her fans. When she has seen people sing the words to her song back to her, she has felt extremely special and become overjoyed, with all her struggles having seemed to be worthwhile. Arts has also been grateful to her hometown for being the most supportive.
Featured Image by Tenille Arts / Instagram