|Jessica Hart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1986|
Jessica Hart is an Australian model who has done modeling work for popular brands and designers such as Guess, Triumph, Esprit, Gottex Swimwear, Rag & Bone, Sonia Rykiel, Antonio Berardi, Christopher Kane, David Koma, Julien MacDonald, Matthew Williamson, and Charlie Le Mindu. She appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2009 and has been featured in several magazines such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire Italia, Elle, L’Officiel, and Love. Jessica is the founder of LUMA Beauty.
Hart attended Sophia Mundi Steiner School in Collingwood, Victoria.
- Mother – Rae
- Siblings – Ashley Hart (Sister) (Model)
Jessica is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Chadwick Model Management – Sydney
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Select Model Management
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Traffic Models – Madrid
- Women Direct – New York (2009 – 2010)
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Hart dated –
- Nicholas Potts (2004-2010) – She dated with a long-time boyfriend Nicholas Potts, lead singer of Australian rock band Tamarama from 2004 to 2010. After dating for long 6 years, she separated from him in October 2010.
- Stavros Niarchos (2010-2017) – Hart was previously in a relationship with Greek socialite Stavros. He is a super millionaire, who commenced dating in December 2010. They were already friends when Hart was romantically linked to Nicholas Potts. They broke up in 2017.
- James Kirkham (2019-Present) – Jessica started dating race car driver James Kirkham in 2019. The couple got engaged in 2020 and welcomed their first child, a daughter named Baby-Rae, in November 2020. In June 2021, Jessica announced that she was 6 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child.
Race / Ethnicity
Gapped tooth (Lara Stone also supports gapped tooth)
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Jessica Hart has done the adverts for Bettina Liano, Bobbi Brown cosmetics, Calzedonia, Century 21, Cool Change, Cue, Esprit, Gap Body, Gestuz, Gianni Bini, Grass Clothing, Guess, H&M, Harris Scarfe, John Frieda, L’Oréal, La Redoute, Le Sportsac, Myer, Newport News, Next, Pencey Standard, Penny Preville, Portmans, Seafolly, Sports Illustrated, Target, Triumph, Venus Swimwear, Victoria’s Secret, Wayne, and Zimmermann.
Best Known For
Appearing in the 2009 version of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
She played the role as Sexy Flirty Bartender in the 2011 rom-com drama film Trophy Kids.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring/ Summer 2005 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for designers Betsey Johnson, David Jones, Donald Deal, and Venexiana.
Jessica is a big lover of junk food and so it becomes hard for her to stop herself from eating junk at all. She tries to maintain her figure and exercises a lot so that she can cope with the love of food, she has.
Jessica Hart Favorite Things
- Place – Haggerstone Island in Australia
Source – BodyandSoul.com.au
Jessica Hart Facts
- Jessica was discovered at a local shopping center in Melbourne when she was 15.
- She appeared in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She is known for her gapped tooth smile.
- In 2000, she won Dolly Magazine’s modeling contest, which she participated in on encouragement by her aunt.
- In 2008, Jessica and her then-boyfriend, Nicolas Potts bought a one-bedroom property in Manhattan for $1 million.
- She cites her boyfriend, mother, sister, and Elleisha Carvill (school time friend) as the best friends.
- As a child, she thought of becoming a taxi driver, or a car driver, or a policewoman. She basically wanted to do something related to driving or holding a weapon.
- Food is the thing, which gives her the most joy. She is a big foodie.
- In 2014, Jessica founded the beauty brand, LUMA Beauty.