|Jordan Stephens Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jordan Stephens is one-half of the hip-hop duo called Rizzle Kicks that was formed in Brighton in 2008.
Rizzle, Green Rizlari
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Jordan attended The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology where he studied media.
Writer, Singer, Rapper
- Father – Herman Stephens
- Mother – Emma Boulting
- Others – John Boulting (Grandfather)
As a member of Rizzle Kicks, he is represented by Primary Talent International.
British Hip Hop, Alternative Hip Hop
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan has dated –
- Jade Thirlwall (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a mustache and goatee as well as a nose ring.
Through his social media, Jordan has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Reebok.
Jordan Stephens Favorite Things
- Word – Juxtapose
- Book – Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
- Quote – “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don’t matter, and those who matter, don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss”
Source – The Pound Project
Jordan Stephens Facts
- He and his bandmate Harley “Sylvester” Alexander-Sule started their duo group in Brighton in 2008.
- It was with workshops at the AudioActive charity in Brighton that he learned to rap.
- As a member of Rizzle Kicks, he released his debut album titled Stereo Typical on October 31, 2011. the album was compiled of a total of 14 tracks in total and their deluxe album included 3 extra singles. It was ranked at #13 on the Scottish Singles Chart and #1 on the UK Hip Hop and R&B Singles Chart.
- On September 2, 2013, Jordan released his 2nd album titled Roaring 20s.
- One of the earliest posts that he uploaded to his Instagram account was on March 3, 2016.
- He has collaborated with several well-known musicians including Olly Murs.
Featured Image By Jordan Stephens / Instagram