|Jade Thirlwall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1992|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Jade Thirlwall is an English singer and songwriter who has been a member of the girl group Little Mix, a group formed on the 8th series of The X Factor which became the first group to win the British version of the series. The girl group has released several albums and tracks including Glory Days, Salute, DNA, Get Weird, Confetti, LM5, Change Your Life, How Ya Doin’? (ft. Missy Elliott), Black Magic, No More Sad Songs (ft. Machine Gun Kelly), Shout Out to My Ex, Hair (ft. Sean Paul), Think About Us (ft. Ty Dolla Sign), One I’ve Been Missing, and Kiss My (Uh-Oh) (with Anne-Marie). Little Mix has also won various accolades including 3 Brit Awards, 7 MTV Europe Music Awards, 2 Teen Choice Awards, one iHeartRadio Music Award, and 6 Global Awards. Jade Thirlwall has also been a prominent supporter of the LGBT community and attended the Manchester Pride in August 2018 alongside LGBT charity Stonewall.
Jade Amelia Thirlwall
Cutie Mix, Pickle, Poopey, Edna, Baba, Jadey, J’adore
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
She had attended Performers’ Stage School and St Wilfrid’s Community College in South Shields, Tyne & Wear.
- Father – James Thirlwall
- Mother – Norma Badwi
- Siblings – Karl David (Brother)
- Others – Mohammid Badwi (Maternal Grandfather), Amelia Aziz (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with Modest Management.
Pop, hip hop, R&B, dance-pop
Columbia Records, RCA UK
Until 2018, she was signed with Syco Music as well.
Her net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jade Thirlwall has dated –
- Sam Craske (2012-2014) – She found her love in British dancer, Sam Craske and started dating him in 2012. They met in April 2012 and started dating. But, this relationship came to an end after two years in June 2014.
- Connor Ball (2015) – In November 2015, The Vamps’ bassist Connor Ball and Jade were an item.
- Jed Elliott (2016-2019) – The Struts bassist Jed Elliot and Thirlwall hooked up in January 2016. They kept dating each other for 3 years and called it quits in the summer of 2019.
- Jordan Stephens (2020-Present) – In May 2020, actor and singer, Jordan Stephens and Jade were first linked together. By October 2020, they had confirmed their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Jade Thirlwall is of English descent on her father’s side and has Egyptian and Yemeni roots on her mother’s side.
Like other band members, she also dyes her hair. The Little Mix band members have tried almost all colors till now.
Her natural hair color is “Light Brown.”
Often wears a bow on her head
32-23-32 in or 81-59-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Little Mix girls have endorsed the brand Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL. They always keep changing their hair colors using the hair dye of this company.
Best Known For
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012, through Simon Cowell‘s Syco music. The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
First TV Show
She appeared in The X Factor in 2008 as herself (contestant).
The band members often work with a personal trainer to get fitter. Jade tries to eat fruits and veggies every day all the healthy stuff. But, if she eats some chocolates or some unhealthy food, she does not feel bad about it. She always makes sure that she keeps her body hydrated all the time by drinking lots of water.
Dancing is the real workout of Little Mix ladies. Whenever Jade is at home, she goes to the gym nearby her house to stay in shape.
Jade Thirlwall Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagne, biscuits
- Color – Purple, Teal
- Movies – Disney movies, PS I Love U (2007), Seven Pounds (2008)
- Musicians – Amy Winehouse, anyone Motown
- Albums – Back to Black (By Amy Winehouse), I Am Sasha Fierce (By Beyoncé Knowles), Sigh No More (By Mumford & Sons), Songs any Motown or musical song, To Know Him Is To Love Him (By Amy Winehouse)
Source – Little-Mix.com
Jade Thirlwall Facts
- Jade uses she/her pronouns.
- She considers Beyonce Knowles and Cheryl Cole as her idols.
- Jade is very good friends with Joe McElderry, winner of The X Factor series 6 winner. Both of them are from South Shields.
- She had also auditioned for “The X Factor” in 2008 (during series 5), and then in 2010 (series 7).
- She has a pet beetle, named Berry.
- During her audition in 2011 (series 8), she sang the song “I Want to Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles.
- “Little Mix” was earlier named “Rhythmix”.
- Thirlwall had her first kiss at the age of 12.
- She started taking more interest in singing after listening to Motown.
- She is addicted to biscuits.
- Her style inspirations include geeky boys like Labrinth, Marcus Collins.
- Jade got her nickname Pickle because she was so cute and could be kept in a pickle jar.
- During her school times, she was the head girl there.
- If she could be any cartoon character, Jade would like to be Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.
- Jade Thirlwall wore an epic socially distanced dress (some blade kind of things were coming out of her dress) during the MTV EMAs 2020.
- Little Mix (without Jesy Nelson as she was ill) had hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards 2020.
- In April 2021, the Little Mix band released a new song titled ‘Confetti’ in partnership with Saweetie.
- In partnership with David Guetta and Galantis, Little Mix had released a new song titled Heartbreak Anthem in May 2021.
- In October 2021, Jade had unfollowed her former Little Mix bandmate Jesy Nelson on Instagram.
- During Halloween 2021 party, she had worn a costume representing Marge Simpson for Maya Jama’s Halloween Party. However, her then-boyfriend Jordan Stephens had dressed as an inmate.
- In November 2021, Jade was honored with an award for “Allyship” at the 2021 Gay Times Honours. She received the award for being an ally to the LGBTQ+ community.
- In December 2021, Little Mix had announced that they were looking to go on a hiatus following their Confetti Tour in 2022.
- In 2022, she was a celebrity guest judge on RuPaul‘s Drag Race: UK Versus the World. Before that also, she had appeared as a guest judge in the show in a single episode in 2019.