|Marcus Collins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marcus Collins is an English singer, songwriter, television personality, and actor who became popular as he appeared as a contestant on the 8th season of the music competition show, The X Factor, in 2011. He wrapped up his journey on the show as the runner-up after having been mentored by Gary Barlow, the frontman for the pop band Take That. Moreover, Collins has also released tracks and albums like Marcus Collins, Mercy, and Seven Nation Army.
Crosby, Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Television Personality
- Others – Cassius Lowe (Nephew)
Marcus Collins is represented by Katz PR, Public Relations Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marcus Collins has dated –
- Robin Windsor (2014-2015)
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ear
- Sports a mustache
- Tattoos on his arms and chest
Marcus Collins Facts
- It was the girl group Little Mix that won The X Factor in 2011 while Collins ended up as the runner up.
- His eponymous debut studio album was released on March 12, 2012, and included songs like Higher & Higher, Mercy, Don’t Surrender, Feel Like I Feel, Break These Chains, and Tightrope. Also, the album was placed at number #7 on the UK Albums Chart, at number #8 on the Scottish Albums Chart, at number #15 on the UK Digital Albums (OCC), and at number #24 on the Irish Albums Chart.
- He has also been a member of the band Eton Road.
Featured Image by Marcus Collins / Instagram