|Mabel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mabel is an English singer, songwriter, model, and TV personality who is best known for having released numerous tracks, mixtapes, EPs, and albums such as Ivy to Roses, High Expectations, God Is a Dancer, and My Boy My Town. Additionally, she has also accrued an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Mabel Alabama-Pearl McVey
London, England, United Kingdom
Mabel has studied music production in Sweden.
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Model
- Father – Cameron McVey (Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer)
- Mother – Neneh Cherry (Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Occasional DJ, Broadcaster)
- Siblings – Tyson (Older Sister) (Musician)
- Others – Duncan Blair W. McVey (Paternal Grandfather), Jean A. Millward (Paternal Grandmother), Ahmadu Jah (Maternal Grandfather) (Musician), Monika Marianne Karlsson (Maternal Grandmother) (Painter, Textile Artist), Oskar Verner Karlsson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Justina Mariana Antonsson (Maternal Great Grandmother), Naima (Older Maternal Half-Sister), Marlon Roudette (Older Paternal Half-Brother) (Recording Artist, Songwriter, Producer), Eagle-Eye Cherry (Uncle) (Singer, Stage-Performer), Titiyo (Aunt) (Singer, Songwriter), Don Cherry (Step Grandfather) (Jazz Trumpeteer)
Mabel is represented by –
- Next New York – New York
- Champions Music and Entertainment
Polydor Records Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Mabel is of Scottish and English descent on her father’s side and has Swedish and Sierra Leonean roots on her mother’s side.
She has often dyed her hair.
- Plump lips
- Toned body
- Freckled face
Mabel has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as Converse, Buffalo London, Versace, Acne Studios, Moschino, and others.
- She released her premiere mixtape, Ivy to Roses on October 13, 2017, via Polydor Records Ltd. and it was certified ‘Silver’ by United Kingdom (BPI).
- Mabel released her first studio album, High Expectations, on August 2, 2019, via Polydor Records Ltd. and Capitol Records. It consisted of songs such as Bad Behaviour, Don’t Call Me Up, We Don’t Say…, Selfish Love, Mad Love, Put Your Name on It, and I Belong to Me and was ranked at number #3 in the UK Albums (OCC) chart, at number #5 in the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart, at number #47 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #198 in the US Billboard 200 chart.
- She collaborated with Dutch DJ Tiësto for the song, God Is a Dancer, which was released on September 20, 2019, and was ranked at number #20 in the US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (Billboard) chart.
- Mabel has also been featured in editorials such as Interview Magazine and i-D Magazine.
- She has appeared in several shows such as Sounds Like Friday Night, The Graham Norton Show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Strictly Come Dancing.
- Mabel has also been featured on the cover of a couple of magazines like ES Magazine and Rollacoaster Magazine.
Featured Image by Harald Krichel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0