|Will Poulter Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1993|
Will Poulter is an English actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Eustace Scrubb in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Kenny Rossmore / Kenny Miller in We’re the Millers, Gally in The Maze Runner, Jim Bridger in The Revenant, Philip Krauss in Detroit, and Adam Warlock in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Son of Rambow, Plastic, Glassland, War Machine, The Little Stranger, The Fades, Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, Comedy Lab, and Dopesick. For his acting skills, Will has won numerous awards such as the MTV Movie Award and British Academy Film Award.
William Jack Poulter
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
He lives in the Chiswick neighborhood of West London. He grew up in the same locality.
Will Poulter was enrolled at The Harrodian School in London where he studied drama.
He completed his school education with A-level grades and was offered a place at the Bristol University to study drama. However, he dropped out of the university after having studied for a year as he felt it wasn’t worth it.
- Father – Neil Poulter (Professor of Cardiology)
- Mother – Caroline Poulter (Former Nurse)
- Siblings – He has a brother and two sisters. Both of his sisters are nurses.
- Others – Eldred Poulter (Paternal Grandfather), Joyce M. Norton (Paternal Grandmother), Jack Barrah (Maternal Grandfather) (Famous game warden in Kenya), Patricia Patterson (Maternal Grandmother)
Will Poulter is represented by London-based Hamilton Hodell.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Will Poulter has dated –
- Zoe – In the past, some tabloids had claimed that he was in a relationship with a girl named Zoe. However, the rumor couldn’t be verified.
- Florence Pugh (2022) – In May 2022, he was rumored to be dating actress Florence Pugh after they were seen together on a beach. However, Florence later declined all the rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.
- Strong jawline
- Often keeps a short cropped hairdo
13 (US) (via Twitter)
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the comedy movie, We’re the Millers. He managed to win BAFTA Rising Star Award for his work in the movie.
- Having played an important role in the fantasy adventure movie, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
In 2007, he made his film debut in the lead role in the comedy movie, Son of Rambow, which was coming of age story of two boys. He was 12 years old at the release of the movie.
First TV Show
In November 2007, Will made his first TV show appearance in the British comedy series, Comedy: Shuffle.
Will Poulter Favorite Things
- Movie – Stand by Me (1986)
- Meal To Prepare – Southeast Asian food especially Vietnamese dishes
- Ideal Vacation – Beach vacations with a soccer ball and plenty of food
- Footwear – Nike Trainers
- Football Club – Arsenal F.C.
Will Poulter Facts
- In 2016, he had managed to bag the much-coveted role of Pennywise the Clown in the miniseries remake of It, which was inspired by Stephen King’s book. However, he had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts and departure of the director who had signed him.
- He was formally introduced to acting after he joined his classmates from school to perform a sketch show written by their drama teacher at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- He has started his own production company by the name of Gold Soil. His partner in the production house is British screenwriter and actor Seb de Souza.
- He was encouraged by his school drama teacher to go for the auditions for the movie, Son of Rambow, which also served as his debut movie.
- In 2014, the July edition of the Vanity Fair magazine named him as one of 23 actors that were called ‘Hollywood’s Next Wave.’
- He didn’t plan to become an actor, it just sort of happened for him.
- In May 2023, Will was featured on the cover of HUNGER magazine‘s ‘Timeslice issue’.
- In May 2023, it was reported that Will had suffered an injury after he was spotted using crutches for walking.
Featured Image via Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0