|Jessie Paege Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1999|
Jessie Paege is a social media star who has accumulated more than 1.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. She has appeared on various YouTube videos including those of AwesomenessTV and Guilty Party. Her own YouTube channel focuses on lifestyle, fashion, music, food, and DIY videos.
New Jersey, United States
- Siblings – Matt (Brother)
She self-manages her career.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm (via YouTube)
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie has dated –
- Dayne Dyer – Jessie and Dayne dated for some time but eventually broke up after a while. Jessie announced the news of their separation on her Instagram on February 5, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair in various shades including blue, purple, and pink.
Jessie Paege has endorsed these brands on her social media –
- I Feel Pretty
- Trolli USA
Best Known For
Appearing as Ariel, Maisy, and Charlie in the videos of AwesomenessTV, Guidance and Guilty Party respectively in 2006 and 2007.
Jessie Paege Favorite Things
- Singer – Ed Sheeran
- Band – One Direction
Source – YouTube
Jessie Paege Facts
- She loves the Harry Potter series.
- Jessie loves dogs more than cats.
- Jessie started working on her YouTube channel when she was a freshman in high school.
- Jessie was pretty shy and insecure in school and suffered from social anxiety, he family even sent her to one of the residential treatment centers for teenage depression for several months.
- Her initial intentions to join YouTube were to overcome her shy self.
- She has promoted issues regarding mental health in her videos.
- She got featured on Nation-Alist Magazine for their issue in March 2016.
- She plays electric guitar and during the “Girls Night In” tour, she even performed solo for the audience.
- Jessie is a major Disney fan.
- She has a pet dog named Hiro, which she got from an animal rescue center.
- She also had a pet dog named Ollie.
- In September 2016, she completed her 1 million YouTube subscribers.
Featured Image by Jessie Paege / Instagram