|Alyssa Diaz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1985|
Alyssa Diaz is an American actress who is known for having played a variety of roles in different shows and movies like Gloria Cruz in Army Wives, Rose in How the Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer, Maya in Shark Night, Julie Goodyear in Red Dawn, Trina in Other People’s Children, Celia Ortega in As the World Turns, Elena Validus in Ben 10: Alien Swarm, Dariela Marzan in Zoo, Angela Lopez in The Rookie, and Mika Camarena in Narcos: Mexico. Moreover, she has also gained a decent fan base on social media with more than 60k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Alyssa Elaine Diaz
Northridge, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alyssa Diaz studied at Bishop Alemany High School which is a Roman Catholic secondary school located in Mission Hills in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Armando Diaz
- Mother – Florence E. (Sloan)
- Siblings – Michael Andrew Diaz (Younger Brother)
Alyssa Diaz is represented by Joseph Le Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Diaz has dated –
- Gustavo Galindo
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Alyssa Diaz is of Colombian, Mexican, and Irish descent.
- Mole above her lips
- Arched eyebrows
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Blumarine, etc.
Alyssa Diaz Facts
- She grew up alongside her brother in Los Angeles, California.
- Alyssa Diaz made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Mary Lee in an episode titled Meal Ticket of the teen family comedy show, The Brothers García, in May 2001. Narrated by John Leguizamo, the lead cast of the show comprised of actors Carlos Lacámara, Ada Maris, Jeffrey Licon, Bobby Gonzalez, Vaneza Pitynski, and Alvin Alvarez.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by portraying the character of Rose in the comedy romantic drama film, How the Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer, which starred the likes of America Ferrera, Elizabeth Peña, and Lucy Gallardo. The film premiered at Sundance Film Festival on January 23, 2005, and was later released in the year 2008.
- In 2018, Alyssa Diaz started to play the role of Angela Lopez, an LAPD training officer on the cusp of making detective-trainee, in the police procedural crime drama television series, The Rookie. She starred on the show alongside Nathan Fillion, Alyssa Diaz, Richard T. Jones, Titus Makin Jr., Mercedes Mason, Melissa O’Neil, Afton Williamson, Eric Winter, and Mekia Cox.
- She is also well-known for bringing to life the character of Mika Camarena in the biographical crime drama web television series, Narcos: Mexico, in which she starred alongside Michael Peña, Diego Luna, Tenoch Huerta Mejía, Joaquín Cosío, José María Yazpik, Matt Letscher, Gerardo Taracena, Aaron Staton, and others.
- She has worked alongside actors Chris Hemsworth and Tom Cruise in the war movie, Red Dawn (2012).
Featured Image by Alyssa Diaz / Instagram