|Eric Winter Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1976|
Eric Winter is a talented actor renowned for his roles like Jason McCallister in Brothers & Sisters, Colton Graham in Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Colin Anderson in The Ugly Truth, Craig O’Laughlin in The Mentalist, Luke Lourd in GCB, Dash Gardiner in Witches of East End, Neil Oliver in Secrets and Lies, Adrian Webb in Rosewood, and Tim Bradford in The Rookie. A UCLA graduate, Eric has over 300k followers on Instagram and more than 90k followers on Twitter.
Eric Barrett Winter
La Mirada, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eric Winter attended the University of California, Los Angeles and graduated with a degree in Psychology.
Actor, Former Fashion Model, Author, Producer
- Father – Wayne Winter
- Mother – Gwen Winter
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Robert W. Winter (Older Half-Brother)
Eric Winter is managed by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eric Winter has dated –
- Allison Ford (2000–2005) – Eric was in a relationship with actress Allison Ford for a year before they got married in 2001. However, things did not work out between them and they separated in 2005.
- Roselyn Sánchez (2005-Present) – Eric started dating Puerto Rican actress Roselyn Sánchez shortly after they met at a party in Los Angeles in 2005. Later, in December 2007, Eric popped the question during a midnight kayak ride in Puerto Rico. The couple tied the knot on November 29, 2008, in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Their wedding was a 4-day event held at Castillo de San Cristóbal, a fort in Old San Juan, attended by around 250 guests. The couple is blessed with 2 children, daughter Sebella Rose Winter (born January 4, 2012) and son Dylan Gabriel Winter (born November 3, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Short spiky hairstyle
- Sharp angular jawline
- Toned body frame
Eric Winter has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Britney Spears Curious Perfume
- 7-Up soft drink
- Mitsubishi automobiles
- Gillette Fusion
Best Known For
- His numerous versatile roles in a variety of movies and TV shows including Viva Laughlin (2007) as Peter Carlyle, Wildfire (2007) as R.J. Blake, Brothers & Sisters (2007-2008) as Jason McCallister, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008) as Colton Graham, The Ugly Truth (2009) as Colin Anderson, The Mentalist (2010-2012) as Craig O’Laughlin, Fire with Fire (2012) as Adam, GCB (2012) as Luke Lourd, Witches of East End (2013-2014) as Dash Gardiner /Dan, Comet (2014) as Josh, Secrets and Lies (2016) as Neil Oliver, Rosewood (2016-2017) as Adrian Webb, and The Rookie as Tim Bradford
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut as Colton in the adventure comedy film, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
First TV Show
In 1999, Eric made his first TV show appearance as Todd in the crime drama series, Profiler.
Eric Winter Facts
- Growing up, he wanted to become a doctor.
- He took up modeling to pay for his college tuition.
- As a model, Eric has campaigned for Tommy Hilfiger.
- On September 5, 2017, Eric and his wife, Roselyn Sánchez, released a children’s book, Sebi and the Land of Cha Cha Cha, which was published through Celebra Young Readers.
- He enjoys playing golf in his free time.
- Eric also likes watching plays at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood.
- If he could have one superpower, it would be the ability to fly.
- If he could travel to any era, he would travel to the 70s.
- He has supported the animal organization Much Love Animal Rescue.
- Follow Eric Winter on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Eric Winter / Instagram