|Moo Snuckel Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1987|
Moo Snuckel is an American social media star. He is best known for his eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million subscribers. He gained prominence for playing video games such as Call of Duty, Garry’s Mod, and Grand Theft Auto V.
Moo, Moo Snuckel, Snuckle, ScHoolboy Moo, Early Bird, BnBENTERPR1SES
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Social Media Star
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Moo Snuckel self-represents his career.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Moo Snuckel has dated –
- Lauren (2016-Present) – He married Lauren in 2016. The couple has a daughter named Briana (b. September 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
Moo Snuckel has endorsed brands such as –
- Soft Serve Toys
- Scuf Gaming
- ASTRO Gaming
- Custom Controllerzz
- Acidic Controllers
- Epic Games
Moo Snuckel Favorite Things
- Animal – Dog
- Sport To Play – Rugby
- Sport To Watch – Football
- NFL Team – Oakland Riders
- MLB Team – Los Angeles Angels
- NBA – Utah Jazz
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Movie/Book Franchise – Harry Potter
- Harry Potter House – Hufflepuff
- Songs (In 2013) – Learning To Fly (1987) by Pink Floyd, If I Ain’t Got You (2003) by Alicia Keys, Forgot About Dre (2001) by Dr. Dre ft. Eminem, The Vent (2011) by Big K.R.I.T., Yellow Ledbetter (1992) by Pearl Jam, Everlong (1997) by Foo Fighters
- Movies – Casino Royale (2006), 500 Days of Summer (2009), The Dark Knight (2008), Back to the Future Trilogy (1985-1990), Lars and the Real Girl (2007)
- Call Of Duty Game – Modern Warfare 3
- Video Games Of All Time – GoldenEye 007 (1997), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998)
Moo Snuckel Facts
- He hates spiders and referred to them as “godless killing machines”.
- When he 1st created a channel on May 29, 2011, he chose the username BnBENTERPR1SES. He later thought it was stupid, but when he picked it, he was a big fan of the TV show The Wire (2002-2008), where it originated from.
- His nickname, Moo Snuckel, is a wordplay for “Moose Knuckle”, a word given to ‘male cameltoe.’ He found it hilarious at 1st but as his subscriber count grew, he realized it was a tad inappropriate and reduced the username to just Moo.
- One of his favorite memories was feeding a bear cub in mid-2016.
- Moo Snuckel is a member of the group of gamers and collaborators on YouTube, referred to as the Vanoss Crew. It consists of VanossGaming, Mini Ladd, I AM WILDCAT, Daithi De Nogla, BigJigglyPanda, SMii7Y, BasicallyIDoWrk, and fourzer0seven.
- Out of all members of the Vanoss Crew, Moo Snuckel was the 1st to meet and collaborate with VanossGaming. They both had about 50 subscribers at the time and he was the one that sent the 1st direct message.
- According to him, fourzer0seven has the funniest laugh.
- Moo Snuckel has had a tough time spelling Charlie Chaplin, the name of a well-known comedian and actor, father of Geraldine Chaplin and grandfather of Oona Chaplin.
- His YouTube channel’s tagline is “Average at video games, great at having fun!”
- In collaboration with the brand Soft Serve Toys, he designed and produced a 6-inch-tall vinyl figure of himself in November 2019.
- One of his daughter’s favorite movies is Brave (2012).
- His sister has a hedgehog named Poppy.
- His 1st priority in a female is her personality.
- He is not the type of person that likes to take pictures of himself. This was one of the reasons he decided not to vlog or do face-cam live streams despite being constantly asked.
- He prefers “going commando” e.g. not wearing any underwear over wearing boxers or briefs.
- Moo Snuckel prefers Popeyes over KFC.
Featured Image by Moo Snuckel / Instagram