|Mini Ladd Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1995|
Mini Ladd is a British YouTuber and social media influencer who has amassed more than 6 million subscribers on his self-titled gaming YouTube channel. He is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 1.8 million followers on both Twitter and Instagram. In September 2019, he was placed at number 3, just behind KSI and PewDiePie, in the list of ‘Top 100 Influencers in the UK’ that was compiled by British newspaper The Sunday Times. In November 2019, he won the ‘eSports Content Creator of the Year’ award.
Craig Joseph Thompson
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mini Ladd had attended the Foyle College Senior School in Derry City, Londonderry, Northern Ireland. He also used to play for the school’s soccer team.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – James Thompson (Brother)
He is represented by Night Media, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Dallas, Texas, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mini Ladd has dated –
- Samantha Dey (2017–2020) – Mini Ladd began dating Twitch steamer Samantha Dey, aka SuniDey in August 2017. He announced to his fans, via a video message, in January 2020, that they had decided to split. The following month, he released another video titled Why I Left, explaining to his fans that the split had caused him to step away from YouTube since December 2019 and how he needed some more time to turn his life around and improve his mental health.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent on his father’s side and Northern Irish descent on his mother’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Side-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Mildly stocky frame
Mini Ladd Facts
- Born and brought up in Dubai, Mini Ladd relocated to Londonderry, Northern Ireland with his family when he was 10 years old.
- In February 2017, he met with a serious accident when he and fellow YouTuber Jay aka QwertyJaayy were hit by a car that had jumped a red light. He sustained multiple bruises and a cracked spleen and was hospitalized for 4 days. He had to, consequently, use a walker for several days which he had nicknamed Walker White.
- In addition to his primary YouTube channel, he runs 2 other secondary accounts. His 2nd YouTube channel titled Craig Thompson was launched in 2018, which primarily focuses on vlogs, and has garnered more than 1.5 million subscribers. His 3rd channel called Mini Ladd Vault was started in 2019 and has amassed more than 250k subscribers. Here, he posts old videos from his main channel that were demonetized or taken down.
- He has been involved in several philanthropic activities and in 2019, he had raised more than USD 150k for the non-profit charitable organization, Thirst Project. The organization, in turn, appointed him as a board member. He has also contributed to organizations such as St. Jude, Macmillan Cancer Support, and Northwest Counselling Ltd.
- In 2019, the city of Derry and its rugby team renamed their stadium as the ‘Craig Thompson Stadium’, in his honor.
Featured Image by Mini Ladd / Instagram