|Alexis McClure Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 2013|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexis McClure is an American YouTuber who is best known for being the identical twin sister of YouTuber and Instagram star Ava McClure. Other than that, she is also known to be the daughter of social media influencer Ami Dunni McClure as well as a popular contributor to the YouTube family channel titled The McClure Family.
Lexi, The McClure Twins
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Instagram Star, YouTuber, Model
- Mother – Ami Dunni McClure (YouTuber, Social Media Influencer)
- Siblings – Ava McClure (Younger Identical Twin Sister) (Instagram Star, YouTuber)
- Others – Jersey Tayo McClure (Younger Half-Brother) (YouTuber), Justin McClure (Step-Father) (Comedian, YouTuber)
3 ft 8 in or 112 cm
25 kg or 55 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Nigerian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Afro hairstyle
Alexis has appeared in the campaigns for various brands such as –
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Hurley International
- Air Jordan
- Nike, Inc.
Alexis McClure Favorite Things
- Princess – Princess Tiana of Maldonia from The Princess and the Frog
Source – Instagram
Alexis McClure Facts
- She was brought up in Georgia alongside her twin sister Ava.
- Her parents Justin and Ami got married in July 2015.
- Justin McClure adopted Alexis and her sister in the year 2016.
- Alexis’s mother Ami was in an abusive relationship prior to her birth.
- In the year 2016, she and Ava were interviewed on Good Morning America by TV broadcaster Robin Rene Roberts.
- She was listed as the youngest member alongside Ava on Forbes‘s 2017 “Top Kid Influencers” list.
- Her step-father Justin started The McClure Family YouTube channel on August 24, 2006, but he uploaded his very first video to it on November 17, 2011. The video was titled Quick Question (rough draft).
- In 2017, Ava and her sister walked for the Rookie USA fashion show at the New York Fashion Week.
- Some of the most-watched video on The McClure Family YouTube channel as of 2020, were Twins Realize They Look The Same!, Twins Style Each Other’s Hair (By Themselves)!, Will Our Kids Go With A Stranger? Social Experiment, Toddler Twins Trick Mom!, and Bedtime Routine Got Out Of Control.
Featured Image By Ava & Alexis / Instagram