|Ava McClure Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 2013|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ava McClure is a rising American Instagram star and YouTuber who is known for being the identical twin sister of Alexis McClure with whom she uploads fun-filled videos to the popularly known YouTube channel titled The McClure Family. Other than that, she is the firstborn child of social media influencer and YouTuber Ami Dunni McClure and adopted daughter of comedian Justin McClure.
The McClure Twins
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Instagram Star, YouTuber, Model
- Mother – Ami Dunni McClure (YouTuber, Social Media Influencer)
- Siblings – Alexis McClure (Younger Identical Twin Sister) (Instagram Star, YouTuber)
- Others – Jersey Tayo McClure (Younger Half-Brother) (YouTuber), Justin McClure (Step-Father) (Comedian, YouTuber)
3 ft 8 in or 112 cm
25 kg or 55 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Nigerian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Afro hairstyle
- Prominent eyes
She has appeared in the campaigns for various brands such as –
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Hurley International
- Air Jordan
- Nike, Inc.
Ava McClure Favorite Things
- Princess – Princess Tiana of Maldonia from The Princess and the Frog
Source – Instagram
Ava McClure Facts
- She was raised in Georgia alongside her twin sister Alexis.
- Justin McClure is her step-father who adopted Ava and Alexis in the year 2016. Her parents tied the knot with one another in July 2015.
- Ava’s mother went through a tough first relationship prior to her birth.
- In the past, Ava and her sister were interviewed by TV broadcaster Robin Rene Roberts on Good Morning America.
- She and her sister Alexis were listed as the youngest member on Forbes‘s “Top Kid Influencers” list.
- Ava and her twin sister Alexis walked the ramp at the New York Fashion Week in the Rookie USA fashion show in 2017.
- Her mother and Justin created the YouTube channel on August 24, 2006. However, they only started uploading videos on the channel on November 17, 2011. The video that was uploaded to it was titled Quick Question (rough draft).
- As of 2020, some of the most viewed videos on the family channel were Twins Realize They Look The Same!, Twins Style Each Other’s Hair (By Themselves)!, Will Our Kids Go With A Stranger? Social Experiment, Toddler Twins Trick Mom!, and Bedtime Routine Got Out Of Control.
Featured Image By Ava & Alexis / Instagram
WOW I can’t believe you are 8 I am 8. To and I am such a big fan and can you tell your little brother that I said he is so cute
Hi, I’m Maysa and I love your show!!! I’m 7 so that means your 2years older than me!