|Justin McClure Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1974|
|Spouse||Ami Dunni McClure|
Justin McClure is an American YouTuber, filmmaker, photographer, and comedian who is best known for being married to YouTuber and social media star Ami McClure and for being the creator of The McClure Family YouTube channel.
Justin K. McClure
Blue Ridge, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
In 1994, Justin graduated from the University of North Georgia.
In December 2019, Justin received a Bachelor of Arts from Thomas Edison State University from Trenton, New Jersey.
Comedian, Photographer, YouTuber, Filmmaker
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin has dated –
- Ami Dunni McClure (2015-Present) – Justin got married to social media star and YouTuber Ami Dunni McClure in 2015. The couple had their first biological child, a son named Jersey Tayo McClure (b. November 20, 2017). In 2016, Justin adopted Ami’s twin daughters Ava McClure (b. July 12, 2013) and Alexis McClure (b. July 12, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Sports a stubble beard and shaved head
Justin McClure Facts
- He was raised in a single-parent household that was located in a rural area.
- Justin started the family YouTube channel titled The McClure Family on August 24, 2006.
- The first video that he uploaded to his YouTube channel on November 17, 2011, was titled Quick Question (rough draft). However, the very first video that he uploaded of his children was on January 3, 2015, that was titled Dad tells twins to get a job.
- Justin moved to Massachusetts in his early ’20s and started the company called Techmar.
- In the past, he worked as an engineer in California. At the same time, Justin also started his career as a comedian there.
- During the mid-2000, he began a full-time comedic career and in 2010, he shifted to New York City to further his career.
- In the past, Justin went through a tough time of alcohol and substance abuse and only decided to quit after attending an event of author Marianne Williamson in 2012.
Featured Image By Justin McClure / Instagram