|Park Joo-mi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1972|
Park Joo-mi is a South Korean actor and model who started her career in the entertainment industry as an Asiana Airlines model. She then went on to work in a variety of shows such as A Gentleman’s Dignity, Woman Eating Bap Alone, Blood, Dream of the Emperor, Gangnam Beauty, Come and Hug Me, Love, Ladies of the Palace, Feels Good, School 2, Three Families Under One Roof, One Thousand and One Nights, Walking All the Way to Heaven, Eyes of Dawn, Beautiful Seoul, Mountain Wind, Jo Gwang-jo, Dad Is the Boss, Believe in Love, The Swan Club, The Story of Kang-goo, The Flower in Prison, Our Paradise, Kareisky, School 3, Brave_Family, Scoop Entertainment City, Between Night and Music, Today Is a Good Day, and Hur Jun.
Seoul, South Korea
Park Joo-mi studied at Seoul Institute of the Arts located in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, and majored in Broadcasting and Entertainment.
She also attended Sungkyunkwan University, a private comprehensive research university in South Korea where she majored in Film, TV, and Multimedia.
Park Joo-mi has been signed with Studio Santa Claus Entertainment (formerly known as Huayi Brothers).
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Joo-mi has dated –
- Lee Jang-won (2001-Present) – She got married to businessperson Lee Jang-won in the year 2001 and then temporarily retired from acting to focus on her family. The duo has been blessed with 2 sons – Lee Tae-seung (b. 2002) and Lee Hyun-seung (b. 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
Park Joo-mi is of South Korean descent.
Park Joo-mi Facts
- In 1999, she was cast as Lady Kim, Gong-bin in the drama series Hur Jun.
- While she took a temporary break from acting after her marriage, Park Joo-mi kept appearing intermittently in commercials as well as co-hosted the variety show Yeo Yoo Man Man from 2003 to 2005.
- In 2010, she made a comeback to acting with her role as Park Min-kyung in the thriller action drama film Man of Vendetta, about a pastor whose life changes after the abduction of his daughter.
- Park Joo-mi brought to life the character of Seo Hye-jin in the show Believe in Love in 2011 and this role got her nominated for a KBS Drama Award in the “Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama” category.
- She appeared as Yang Gwi-in in the 2016 period drama film The Last Princess, based on the novel Princess Deokhye by Kwon Bi-young.
- She played Ji Hye-won, Han Jae-yi and Gil Moo-won’s mother, in the mystery romantic thriller melodrama television show Come and Hug Me in 2018.
- In 2018, Park Joo-mi brought to life the character of Na Hye-sung, Do Kyung-seok’s mother who is the CEO of a cosmetics company, in the coming-of-age romantic comedy-drama television series Gangnam Beauty.