|Tanner Tolbert Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1987|
Tanner Tolbert is an American reality TV personality who came into the limelight after appearing as a competitor on the 11th season of the television series The Bachelorette in 2015. He became such a fan favorite that he was invited to join the 2nd season of Bachelor in Paradise in 2015 where he emerged as the winner. He has starred in several other reality programs on the small screen including Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in 2016.
Tanner Nathan Tolbert
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
He attended the University of Kansas acquiring a degree in Sports Management in 2010.
Reality TV Personality
He has been represented by Paul Desisto of Central Entertainment Group.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Jade Roper (2015-Present) – He met reality TV personality Jade on the 2nd season of Bachelor in Paradise in 2015. They got married on January 24, 2016, their wedding being documented on a special episode of season 20 of The Bachelor in 2016. They have a daughter named Emerson Avery Tolbert (b. August 17, 2017) and 2 sons named Brooks Easton Tolbert (b. July 29, 2018) and Reed Harrison (b. November 14, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Cutwater.
Tanner Tolbert Favorite Things
- Perfect Weekend Getaway – The tiny island off the coast of Los Angeles called Catalina
- Pastime – Watching TV
Source – Instagram, US Magazine
Tanner Tolbert Facts
- He has served as the assistant coach for the University of Kansas football team.
- In May 2020, Tanner revealed that he enjoyed spending time at his pool after a hot tub was installed in his yard. He counted it as his showers and noticed that he always smelled like the pool afterward. In fact, the pool time was the only quiet time he was getting to experience.
- He is a fan of the National Football League.
- In August 2020, Tanner began learning how to play golf after getting the feeling of having become too old to play real sports.
Featured Image by Tanner Tolbert / Instagram